十九: The Anchor And The Sailboat (1)

When Jihoon woke up to spend another day filled with uncertainty about meeting Junkyu, he was more than happy finding the latter in his arms. The previous night's memories came rushing in and Park Jihoon felt like he was the king of the world. He found half of the naked torso of Junkyu showing outside the blanket, secured in his strong arm. He himself was also wearing only a pair of boxers, which they both put on after the activity from last night.

Jihoon turned to see Junkyu's face up close. The fraction of morning light entering through the window fell on one side of Junkyu's cheek, the rest pressed on Jihoon's arm. His lips were puckered in a pout, hair covering half of his forehead. Jihoon couldn't help smiling, Junkyu's face was so innocent, so pure and so pretty that it draws you in like magic. Jihoon was drawn too, like an addict. He stared at Junkyu's sleeping face, slowly leaving a peck on the enlightened cheek. Junkyu stirred.

"I wanna wake up next to you everyday." Jihoon whispered in Junkyu's ear. His morning voice was rather husky. Junkyu moved again, probably Jihoon's breath poked his ears. The continuous distraction woke him up. He squinted his eyes open, but smiled as soon as he saw Jihoon.

And he hid inside the blanket immediately. He was so shy! Watching Jihoon's naked shoulder reminded him of everything, and he couldn't believe he was with the guy who had won him over.

"Junkyu?" Jihoon called cutely, trying to remove the blanket. Junkyu protested. He held it strongly.

"Hey, there's nothing to be shy about." Jihoon said, but Junkyu denied with a shake of his head.

"I saw everything already." Jihoon teased only to get pinched on his stomach by Junkyu.

"Ouch!" He cried, "Okay, I'll stop. But you should wash up."

"You go first." Junkyu spoke, his voice sounded a bit muffled.

"Really? I'll take long, I have to shower properly." Jihoon said.

"Hm... Okay."

"You sure you wanna be alone?" Jihoon offered, "We can shower together."

Junkyu peeked out of the blanket at it, trying to read between the lines. No, Jihoon did not look like he had a hidden agenda behind it.

"Sure? Only shower?" Junkyu asked, it made Jihoon chuckle.

"Of course! I'm not that horny, you know? Besides I have a great day planned, I can't wait to take you out!" Jihoon said, adding, "Unless you want to repeat what we did last night, you know, I can do anything for you."

Junkyu smiled, he finally came out of the blanket. Jihoon had to admire his body. Not that muscular but Junkyu's build was insane. How can someone look so handsome yet so innocent?

"I have one wish though." Junkyu said. Jihoon looked at him in question. With a grin, Junkyu spread both of his arms, saying, "Carry me to the washroom!"

Jihoon's eyes widened first, then filled up with fondness. He got down the bed, turned around and lowered his back.

"Hop on." He said, offering a piggyback ride. Junkyu happily grabbed his shoulders. Once he ensured that the younger was secured, he stood up. It was so effortless that Junkyu wowed, "You're strong, ain't you!?"

"Of course I am." Jihoon flexed. He lifted Junkyu completely, giving him a little shake. Then walked to the washroom like it was nothing. Junkyu leaned closer to him till their cheeks touched. Jihoon felt so loved when Junkyu's breath fell on his neck.

They finished showering like usual. Jihoon had no tub, so they had to stand below the hand shower, occasionally taking it one by one. Junkyu could swear it was better than any luxurious shower he had ever taken. Because when Jihoon played with the foams, trying to get them on Junkyu's face, when he gently rubbed facial wash on Junkyu's round cheeks or simply when he held the shower to rinse off Junkyu's back properly, it was heaven already. What's best, Jihoon gave him privacy while changing. Sure, they had seen each other naked, but the act of politeness appealed too much to Junkyu. So that's how love's supposed to be.