Chapter 50

Here's another juicy chapter for yallll😘

Normani sat patiently at the edge of her bed in her room in Ari's apartment

Normani sat patiently at the edge of her bed in her room in Ari's apartment. She fiddled with her fingers a bit, chewing nervously at the inside of her cheek.

"Ok... I set a timer for about 5 minutes. So all we gotta do is just wait."

Ari said while exiting the bathroom. Normani had just taken about 3 pregnancy test, hoping and praying that they all came out negative. She kept having this vision of herself finding out that she was in fact pregnant.

She couldn't help but wonder what she would do exactly if that turned out to be the case. She knew that she wasn't ready to be a mother at all.

I mean, I JUST got into a real relationship with Von. I'm still in school, paying out of pocket for classes all while saving up for a car and a place of my own-

"You okay?"

Ari questioned while disrupting her thoughts. She made her way over to Mani while eyeing her. Mani just shrugged.

"I... I can't even think straight right now."

She huffed out while frowning. Ari just chuckled.

"Girl it's okay. I've had to do this shit too in the past. It's gonna be okay I promise."

She said in a comforting tone. Normani just rolled her eyes inwardly, not really trying to hear all that. She could just feel her stomach begin to bubble as she waited impatiently for the timer to go off.

"You want me to get you some water?"

Ari suggested.

"Yeahh sure."

She mumbled. Ari just nodded her head before making her way out the room. Normani could suddenly feel her phone vibrating in between her legs. She looked down at it, seeing Von's name pop up on the screen.