Chapter 22

ok but this chapter🫣🫣🫣 just gon head and read it LMAOO

The next day...

It was a cloudy Sunday afternoon. Von pulled up in his signature black corvette right in front of the trap house. He was finishing up smoking on his weed as he puffed on it one last time before rolling down the window, and flicking the bud to the ground.

He was still pretty livid from the argument that he had with Mani last night. Part of him felt bad for breaking her phone the way that he did. He wasn't even sure what came over him when he did that. He felt so bad, he ended up ordering her a new phone, which was already getting shipped to her place hopefully by tonight.

He knew deep down that he didn't even mean to snap at her like that. Most of his anger was coming from the fact that Durk kept blowing up her line, and it made him secretly jealous. He knew he was wrong, but it was too late now.

He just exited the car, already spotting multiple other cars parked right in front of the trap house, one of the cars belonging to Durk. He slammed his car door shut before making his way inside the trap.

Music was playing throughout the trap. It smelled of weed and money all inside the house.

Herb was in the kitchen, packing up wads of cash and placing them in a duffel bag.

"Aye Booka, bring all this money to tha car."

Herb said as he handed Booka the duffle bag that was zipped up. Booka just nodded, already holding two bags filled with money just as Von entered.

Von made sure to slam the front door hard, startling everyone in the house with confusion.

Durk, who was sitting on the couch in the living room area counting money with Muwop, paused as he heard the front door slam in the distance.

"Who the fuck is that slammin doors n shit?"

He questioned as Muwop just shrugged.