Chapter 15

Ima just upload 2 chapters tonight

Ima just upload 2 chapters tonight. Enjoyyyy 😘

Normani sat in the back of an ambulance vehicle with a grey blanket wrapped around her body.

Both her and Von had been dealing with the police for the last 30 minutes. It seemed as though they couldn't find any weapons or drugs in Von's car or on his person.

They ended up arresting him anyway for no apparent reason at all, placing him in the back of a police vehicle.

Normani couldn't help but notice that it bothered the Sheriff that they couldn't find a single thing to incriminate him. It's like these cops were real pressed to get Von locked up behind bars.

She was just thankful that none of the cops thought to search her. It was weird that they were treating her with such respect, and Von like he was a criminal.

I mean... don't get me wrong, King Von was definitely a notorious criminal. But I'm the one holding onto his gun!!!

Normani silently thought to herself.

She sighed, still feeling his gun pressed against her stomach as it was tucked neatly underneath her dress. She made sure to cover herself perfectly with the blanket, just to ensure that it was safe and undetectable.

She kept mentally questioning why she even took the gun from him in the first place. What possessed by her to even do that?? She had never been in a situation like this before.

All she could remember was the look on Von's face once the police sirens were blaring for them to pull over. He almost had a look of defeat. Like he had no idea what to do next.

Normani just knew that if it wasn't for Von, she probably would've been somewhere getting beat up by Breezy by now.

Probably even dead.

"Normani!"

Ari's voice sounded. She looked up, seeing Ari and Durk rushing towards the scene. She felt a wave of relief as they approached her.

Ari wasted no time pulling Normani into a warm embrace as she cried.

"Normani I have been worried sick! I thought Breezy killed you!!!"

She cried. Normani could feel her eyes burning as Ari pulled away.

"No... it's ok. I'm ok thanks to Von."

She whispered.

"Did they arrest him?"

Durk asked lowly with concern. He glanced over at Von's car which was still being searched by police.

"I think so. They had him handcuffed and put him in the back of a vehicle."

Normani explained. Durk just sighed frustratedly while shaking his head.