Chapter 49

I'm baaaaackkk

I'm baaaaackkk. Sorry I took so long, I just had a lot going on. but... 15K reads is crazy!!!! 😭💞

 15K reads is crazy!!!! 😭💞

"Alright class. Welcome back. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving..."

Fall break was over and school was unfortunately back in session. Normani found herself sitting restlessly at her desk. She just groaned a bit, feeling nauseous as she tried her best to focus on what the professor was saying.

"Please take out your laptops and copy down the notes that I have on the board..."

The professor went on. Normani huffed inwardly, taking her laptop out of her bag before placing it onto the table. She hadn't gotten any sleep the last few nights due to feeling unwell. She wasn't sure what was going on, but it was starting to worry her.

She tried her best to just focus as she started to type away. Her fingers moved slowly across the key board. She paused for a bit, rubbing her eyes with her hands before yawning tiredly.

She contemplated on taking herself to the doctors as she had been feeling sick for a few days now. She assumed that these symptoms would just go away on it's own, but they've only seem to have gotten worse.

Normani couldn't even remember the last time she was ever sick like this. It was usually rare for her to get sick at all. She just pouted a bit, placing her chin in the palms of her hands before resting her eyes. She could barely hear the professor talking anymore as she slowly started to drift off into sleep-

"Normani, did you have anything to add to that?"

The sound of her professors voice boomed as her eyes flew open. She sat up in her seat just as everyone in the classroom was looking at her.

Oh wow how embarrassing. She thought quietly to herself

"No I don't."

She stammered out. Her professor eye'd her a bit, nodding his head before moving on. She just sucked her teeth, mentally praying for this class to just be over with already.