Chapter 35

As promised

As promised... HERE YALL GO❤️

Normani couldn't help it but scream at the top of her lungs while laughing

Normani couldn't help it but scream at the top of her lungs while laughing. Both her and Durk were currently on a roller coaster ride.

Durk thought it would be a good idea to surprise Mani and take her to the local fair which usually came around during the fall time. He thought it could help Mani get her mind off everything, and just focus on having fun.

And Normani was having the time of her life. She just laughed as the roller coaster flipped them around all types of ways before finally coming to a stop.

They began to unbuckle themselves before hopping off the ride. Durk made sure to help Mani, grabbing onto her hand lightly as she got out.

He couldn't help but think how beautiful she was as she just chuckled.

"I think Im dizzy now."

She muttered while frowning a bit.

"Well I mean, you forced us to get on this ride like 3 times already."

He pointed out while shaking his head. He just continued to hold onto her hand, making sure she didn't fall as they began to walk.

"Yo crazy ass."

He joked. She just rolled her eyes.

"First of all.. roller coasters are fun to me."

She pointed out.

"Hmm until you start throwing up and shit."

He said.

"I've actually never thrown up from riding a roller coaster before. You must have a weak stomach."

She shot back while smirking. He just waved her off.

"I need to sit down for a second."

She said while feeling a bit winded from the ride. Durk just chuckled as he led her towards a bench. He finally let go of her hand as she took a seat before letting out a sigh.