Chapter 21

Seee now this chapter

Seee now this chapter..... PHEW!
Just gon head and read it chile🤧

 PHEW! Just gon head and read it chile🤧

"Oh... this is my songggg right here."

Normani grinned, reaching over to put up the volume to the radio.

Both Von and Normani had spent the entire day with Claire at the hospital, which was surprisingly longer then they expected. And they did not want to leave as they were just enjoying each others company.

Normani just adored the relationship that Von had with his Mom. It boggled her how Von was perceived as this scary bad person... which in the beginning she believed to be true at first.

But seeing this caring, nurturing side of him today really changed her perspective about him. She deep down even felt bad for judging him the way that she did in the beginning.

They were now parked right in front of her apartment building, with Von hotboxing in the car. He just watched her with an amused expression as she lightly danced to the song she was listening to on the radio.

She closed her eyes, singing to the lyrics from Weak by SWV as it played. He brought the weed to his lips, inhaling it deeply before letting the smoke escape throughout the car.

His eyes just remained on her as she just sang and danced without a care in the world. He enjoyed how comfortable they had gotten with each other within the last 24 hours of hanging out.

He just chuckled as she paused, her eyes peeking towards him before she just stopped dancing.

"Nah... keep doin you lil folks."

He cooed while sitting back in his seat. Normani just blushed lightly as his eyes remained low and on her. He licked his bottom lip slowly as he waited for her to continue to sing and dance.

"Uh no. Not with you staring at me like this."

She pointed while shaking her head. She had an embarrassed smile on her face as she crossed her arms, leaning back in her seat as well.