Chapter 25

As promised, here's anotherone for ya💞

one for ya💞

This chapter is RATED R. Just wanted to warn yaaa 🫡

Also, instead of saying the word pussy ima just say 'her area' and instead of saying dick ima just say 'his member'.. IDKKK OK JUST ROLL WITH IT😩

Lifting her body up swiftly, Normani wrapped her legs around Von's waist as he carried her to his room

She had her hands cupping his face as they kissed each other passionately. He gently laid her on the bed, never breaking the kiss as he hovered over her body. She could feel his hand wrapped around her neck, squeezing it lightly while they made out.

He used his other hand to unclip the body suit she had on, before lightly tugging at her panties.

He brought his hand to her area, lightly rubbing against it using his fingers as she moaned. The sound of her moaning was like music to his ears, and he wanted to hear it some more.

He slid her panties down swiftly, before letting two fingers slide inside of her. He just watched as she gasped as pleasure took over her face. He kissed her lips softly, moving is fingers in and out of her in a rhythmic motion.

Normani could feel a burst of pleasure take over her body as she just moaned into his mouth with her eyes closed. He suddenly stopped, sliding his fingers out of her while smirking a bit.

She just frowned as she looked up at him. He put his two fingers in his mouth, licking up all her juices while keeping eye contact with her.

He then got up, pulling her towards the edge of the bed before spreading her legs. She couldn't believe her eyes as he began to eat her out as if she was his last meal.

He made sure to keep her one leg propped over his shoulder as he continued to eat her out. She could feel his tongue sliding in and out of her, his lips sucking on her area.