Chapter 29

So Ive noticed I've been getting a lot more readers on this story and it's making me so happy

So Ive noticed I've been getting a lot more readers on this story and it's making me so happy. I love that y'all are enjoying it!!!

These next couple of chapters might be a lil crazy... 🙃

It was the next day

It was the next day. Normani sat in class with her eyes glued to her phone. She hadn't heard from Von since last night. She tried to text and call him this morning but his phone kept going straight to voice mail.

She kept thinking maybe his phone was either off, on DND, or worse... he blocked her??

She just rolled her eyes, placing her phone down onto her desk as she sighed deeply. The professor was talking, but she was barely even paying attention. It was like ever since Von slipped up and told her that he loved her, she couldn't think straight.

Maybe he didn't even mean to say that. You know how people just say they love each other but not really mean it?

She thought to herself, trying her best to justify the situation.

"Alright class dismiss. I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!"

The professors voice boomed while disrupting her thoughts. Normani just huffed to herself as she began to gather up her things. She shoved her laptop into her bag before heading out the classroom.

She dragged herself through the halls, making her way towards another classroom where Ari was. She patiently waited for Ari's class to dismiss as she leaned up against the wall.

Her bag hung heavily onto her shoulders as she focused back onto her phone again. She kept trying to decide if she should call Von again or not. It wasn't like him to not communicate with her since they had been literally talking every single day for the past few weeks.

"Normani?"

A male voice sounded which disrupted her thoughts. She looked up as her eyes landed on Antonio. He was standing right in front of her, grinning a bit.