Chapter 26

Sorry for the delay

Sorry for the delay. School was in the way and I had a bunch of assignments due. But we backkkk babyyyy 😏

Smoke danced right from in between Von's lips as he leaned up against an all white bentley

Smoke danced right from in between Von's lips as he leaned up against an all white bentley. He was currently posted up in a secluded dark alley along with Herb and Muwop next to him.

They were currently meeting up with a couple of buyers that they had lined up for contraband. Drugs weren't the only thing that Von sold in the streets of Chicago.

Von made sure to have multiple streams of income, and selling guns, especially over seas seemed to have been doing well for him and his crew financially.

He had an orange hoodie over his head, with his huge chain hanging from his neck. They were patiently waiting for the buyers to show up, along with Durk who would be pulling up with the product once a deal was made.

Speaking of Durk, Von hadn't really been on speaking terms with him ever since they fought over Normani a few weeks back. Ever since Von and Normani took their relationship to the next level, Von definitely had no interest in getting back cool with Durk at all.

Or at least not for now...

Deep down, he did miss his brother. But Von was very territorial, and with the way he felt about Normani he refused to let anyone get in between with what they had.

"Aye, you got a lighter?"

Herb questioned while nudging Von with his elbow. They had been standing outside for about 10 minutes now, waiting on everyone to show up.

"Fuck is yours at?"

Von muttered just as he left his joint in between his lips. He began feeling in his pockets for a lighter before passing it to Herb.

"Maaannn, Ari stole my shit fa her little candles at home."

He said while rolling his eyes. Von just chuckled.

"Candles? Why she need that?"

He questioned.

"Ion know bro. Every time she comes over to my place she always lightin up candles n shit. Got my crib smellin like vanilla and flowers."