𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭

The night with Nicola was amazing. No, we did not had sex, or anything more than a kiss, but I'm talking about the feeling of security and warmth that I felt during the whole night.

And it the morning I woke up to the smell of homemade pancakes. Nicola made me breakfast and greeted me with a smile on his face. I smiled too, even tho I was still pretty sleepy, my hair was messy and I was pretty sure my make up was ruined.

"Good morning, beautiful", he said and placed a plate on the bat plot for her.

"The most beautiful, yes", I chuckled and sat down, then I rubbed my eyes to wake up, "good morning to you too, handsome".

"Your phone rang a couple times this morning, I haven't checked it out", he explained to me and pointed to my phone that was laying on the kitchen table.

I stood up and walk over to the table, I took the phone in my hand and unlock it. A couple missed calls from unknown number, which means Kai, one from my brother and two from my manager. I call my brother first.

"Good morning", Paulo said with a serious voice and I could sense his angry face from miles away, "are you coming home soon?".

"Yeah, I'll have breakfast and I'm coming", I explained to him with my sleepy voice.

"Okay. I'm going to training, so the house is all yours", he explained, "also your manager called the house a couple minutes ago and said something about a photoshoot".

Fuck, I just remembered that today I was supposed to shoot the pictures for my album and record my last song, oh I'm a dead girl.

"Okay, I'll call her right away", I told my brother and I looked at my watch. It was still early, so I had time.

I ended the phone call and immediately called my manager right after. She picked up almost instantly and I heard her worried voice.

"Where are you?", she asked me.

"At my boyfriend's house. Do you need me for something?", I said innocently, because I knew she was mad at me for not picking up.

"We have a photoshoot today and...wait, did you say boyfriend?", her voice changed from serious and professional to friendly and excited, "you have a boyfriend? Who?".

"Nicola from my brother's team", I explained to her and I look back at Nicola, who was too busy making breakfast to hear me.

"The boy I saw you on Tiktok with?".

"Yes, him".

"Aw, he's so handsome. Congratulations, kid, I hope he treats you better than the last one".

"I hope so too".

"Now, put that aside and let's talk about the album", she got back to her serious tone, "how fast can you get here? How much time do you need to get ready?".

"Two hours at best", I told her.

"Okay, I expect you to be here in two hours, so we can finally finish this project".

I agreed and told her that I'll be there, then I ended up the phone call and walk over to Nico, who immediately looks at me with the brightest smile I've ever seen and pushed the plate towards me. I sat down and tried his breakfast.

"It's delicious", I gave him a smile.

"I'm glad you like it", he chuckled.

"Nico, how fast can you drive me home?".

He looks at me, his face visibly confused and his body got tense. "You're leaving already?", he asked me like he was trying to tell me to stay a little longer.