𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

The photoshoot turned out perfectly. The photo I choose was bomb and it fits the vibe of the album perfectly. The outfit was perfect, the songs are in perfect order. And even Pedri liked the photos. Here's the result.

"This cover looks dope, dude", Pedri was looking at the finished product with a smile on his face

"Thank you, Pugsley", I gave him a smile, then my attention was taken by my editor, who was putting the last details on the cover.

With this tempo the album will be out in no time. But I have to admit I was not ready for this moment. I didn't know what to expect, when it comes to reactions. I knew Nicola will love all the songs about him, but what about Kai? What about my fans.

Every time I think about it, I get so anxious that my hands start shaking and my legs start trembling. Pedri noticed my body language and immediately took my hand, held it until I was calm enough to stop myself.

"Calm down, Danny", he spoke to me, his voice low and squeezed my hand a little bit, "you've done this before, you know that no matter what you put out-they are going to like it".

"You're saying this, cause you're my friend and you can't tell me the truth", I said.

"Please", he rolled his eyes, "tell me when being your friend has stopped me from being brutally honest with you?", he chuckled.

"Never", I smiled a little bit.

"See? The album is good and I have no reason to lie to you, okay? Put your trust in me".

"You promise?", I looked at him.

"I promise", he smiled.

Turns out Pugsley wasn't lying. The moment my album was out it was sold out for the market in only 24 hours. Streamed worldwide more than 1 million times and everyone was talking about it. I saw so many famous artists posting my songs on Instagram stories. I was so trilled by my own success. (TW:cringe!)

'Flowers' by Daniela Dybala has sed the record for most streamed song this month along side 'Kill Bill'.

'Flowers', 'Shameless' and 'Mayores' are now going viral on Tiktok with more than 2M videos under each sound.

'Karma'-the best album of 2023?

I was reading all these articles about my album and all of them had something positive to say about it. Plus, my song 'Mayores' with Bad Bunny has the most views on YouTube. At this point I was ready to explode from all these emotions that I was feeling.

I wanted to cry, laugh and scream at the same time. It's a feeling that I can never express to y'all. I was truly happy at that moment. All of my friends were texting me to congratulate me on the success and everything was just perfect.

The only thing missing in my life right now was my boyfriend Nicola. Yes, right now A.S Roma is preparing themselves for UECL. That means more training and less time for hang outs. My brother was busy too, so me and Oriana had to find a way to entertain ourselves.