𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

"Jude, what's up?", I asked panicking inside, cause I have never heard my friend this worried before in my life.

"Look what I sent you", he said.

Oriаna and me immediately ran to my laptop, when we heard him saying this. I left my phone on the desk and I started reading the article, that Jude sent me. When I read the whole thing I wanted to cry:

'Chelsea's bright future Kai Havertz reported on a date with a business owner Sophia Weber in Rome, Italy. The young couple was enjoying coffee in a very public place'.

Oriana's jaw dropped to the floor, when she read the article after me. I was so devastated that I wanted to hide myself and cry till the world stops moving. He moved on so quickly, I thought to myself, or he didn't. I was replaced way before that...

"Maybe these are fake news", Oriana tried to make me feel better, but I already knew.

"Unfortunately they are not", I heard Jude's voice through the phone that was laying on my desk right next to my guitars, "I already asked Kepa Arrizabalaga. He confirmed it".

"No way!", Oriana placed her hands on her head and then clinched her fists, "this fucking mother fucker! I hope he gets bald".

"Danny, are you okay?", Jude asked me.

I felt like my whole world was about to fall to the ground and burn. The man that I was with for some many years replaced me in the matter of hours. And not only that, but the possibility of him cheating on me is also there.

I really wanted to call him and give him the worst swearing I can give, but...he expects it and I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of getting what he wants. If that's your way of showing me how quick you can move on, I'll show you hell, I thought to myself, then I stood up and looked Oriana straight in the eyes.

"We are going to that game tonight", I spoke and I whipped my tears away.

"Are you sure tho?", she asked me once again to make sure I was alright.

"Never been more sure in my life. If this asshole wants to replace me and cheat on me, then I can give him twice worse", I smiled in a devilish way, "he has never seen the bad side of Daniela Dybala. It's my time to shine".

"Oooh~ what's the plan?", Jude, who was still on the phone listening to us, asked me.

"Do you know that boy Nicola from my brother's team?".

"Yes", they both said at the same time.

"I have my eye on him. And he would be the perfect match to show Kai how much I don't care about him".

"So....you're gonna use the boy to get back at your ex?", Jude made it clear, but also made it sound way worse, "that's evil, man".

"I'm not going to use him. I'm just going to flirt a little bit, that's all", I corrected him.

"We all know it's going to end pretty bad".

"And how do you know? It might work out".

"This is a fan fic, these types of plans never work out at the end", Jude said.

Oriana stayed quiet the whole time. She didn't want to interfere, because we all know she doesn't want to stop me, but she also doesn't want to encourage me, because my brother will find out and get mad at her.

"Come on", I looked at Oriana, "we have to get ready, we have a match to go to", I smiled.

When I tell you that for this game I dressed so good, I didn't even put that much effort into my look for my cousin's wedding. I did my hair, I did the most bold make up, I put on my most expensive dress, heels, purse everything is matching. And I topped it with a nice dirty white top. I looked like a business lady.