𝐄𝐱 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧

The day finally came. The UECL finally came and the pressure was on another level. The whole day I was full with anxiety as I stared at my phone screen waiting for my boyfriend to text me and tell me that he's ready to kick ass.

My brother was strangely calm about the event last night, when we spoke. So I guess A.S Roma has a big chance of winning. It's really important for them to win. The winners of the competition are awarded a position in the Europa League the following season, unless they qualify for the Champions League.

I know how much pressure Nicola has on his shoulders right now and I was pretty sure he'll do perfectly. He has been working hard, he has been focusing on this goal and I'm sure his hard work will be rewarded properly.

The day passed like magic. The time for the game came quickly than I expected. I'm holding both mine and Oriana's tickets in my hand waiting in line to get in. So many excited people are here to watch and cheer for Roma, and especially my brother. The whole time I felt so nervous as both me and Oriana had finally gotten in.

We sat at our spots and I immediately spot my boyfriend in the crowd warming up along side my brother. Oriana waves at my brother right after he noticed her and I was hoping Nico will look at me too. But he didn't, he was too busy concentrating on his body and I'm completely okay with it.

I pull out my phone and I took a quick picture of him that I plan on posting on my story just to show my support for him and the team. I post it on my story and I immediately got like 30 replies on it wishing him a good luck.

 I post it on my story and I immediately got like 30 replies on it wishing him a good luck

(He too cute I had to post this)

The game started and the whole time I felt like I was about to throw it. I felt the pressure in the air, the tension in the crowd as I see my brother running towards the gate. I hold Oriana's hand and I follow every move ready to cheer, if we score.

"Chill out, you'll break my hand", Oriana whispered to me and I realised I've been squeezing her hand the whole time.

"Sorry", I let go off her hand and my eyes got back on the field, on my boyfriend.

"You look even more nervous than your brother", Oriana smiled a little bit, I could see with the corner of my eyes that she was looking at me, "you've been to games before, why the sudden interest?", she asked me.

I took a moment to think about it, then I decided to finally tell her that I admitted my love for Nicola. It's been a couple days since I told him that I love him and since then I feel like a completely different person.

Jude pointed it out too last night, when we spoke. He said that I'm acting different in a good way, that I look way prettier and that my body suddenly looks better. I don't know, if what people say is true, but I've heard that when a person is happy...they look better.

And now that I'm not denying my feelings for my boyfriend no more...my soul feels lighter, like I've been holding a mountain on my back till now and the weight is off my shoulders.

"It's different this time", I spoke to Oriana.

"How come?", she asked me.

"I love him", I looked directly at her.

Oriana's eyes widened suddenly. Her face was more surprised than I expected, her whole body froze at one spot. I put an awkward smile on my face trying to brush it off, but when she pulled me into a hug I was surprised too.

"I knew you felt this way, but I didn't expect you to actually admit it", she said next to my ear, "I'm so happy for you, Danny".

"It's not that big of a deal", I said trying to free myself from her tight grip around my neck.

"Oh, it is. It is, because I've known you for years and it makes me so happy to see you growing and being with the right person. You can't imagine how proud me and your brother are to see you like this", I hear a sob, "even tho he won't admit it, Paulo loves Nicola and how happy he makes you".

"He does?", I said surprised.

"He does!", Oriana finally let go and I could once again breathe normally, "and honestly I can't wait until you two get married".

"It's way too early for that".

While me and Oriana were talking about love and happiness, A.S Roma absolutely killed the hell out of Feyenoord. The moment my eyes got back on the field I see my boyfriend screaming out loud with his hands in the air. The whole team was cheering, the crowd was going crazy. And at that moment I was the proudest girl I've ever been in my life.

I felt tears running down my face and I stood up to clap. Nicola's eyes look up at me and his smile appeared on his face yet again. I wipe my tears away and I continued to cheer as loud as I could. He waved at me, I waved back at him and the teams line up to get the awards.

Oriana pulls me from my seat and told me that it's time to go. I wanted to wait for Nico and my brother, so I can congratulate them in person, but Oriana insisted on going.

"Why the sudden rush?", I asked her walking behind her as fast as I could.

"The surprise for your brother is almost done and I need to be there", she explained to me and it suddenly hit me.

We planned a surprise the day after my date with Nicola. We were sure that they'll win, so me and Oriana planned a surprise for Paulo. How did i forget about this? I slapped myself mentally and I continued walking behind her.

"Danny, wait!", I heard someone yelling after me. I turn around and I see my boyfriend running towards me to catch up.

Nicola stops right in front of me all sweaty and gross. I look over at Oriana, who rolled her eyes and told me; 'you have one minute, then we go'. She walks outside to the car. I turn to look at my boyfriend, who was smiling at me looking down directly in my eyes.

"I'm so glad you made it tonight", he said and took my hand in his, "thank you".

"Well of course", I said, "you did amazing and I'm so proud of you for the win. I knew you can do it", I pull my hand back and I jump to hug him, my arms around his neck. Nicola holds me tightly and hugs me back.

"DANIELA! ONE MINUTE PASSED!", Oriana screamed at me from the outside.

"I'M COMING!", I scream back at her, "sorry, but I gotta go. Surprise party for my brother won't be a party without us. You're coming, right?".

"Am I invited? Officially?", he teased me and waited for me to invite him. I rolled my eyes and put a smirk on my face.

"Do you wanna be?", I teased him back.

"If my girlfriend wants me there, I'll gladly join her", he leans closer to my lips.

"Of course I want you there", I closed my eyes ready to kiss him.

"DANIELA!".

"GEEZ", I pull back, "sorry, you gotta save it for later, okay?".

"Okay", he laughed, "now go, Oriana will kill you, if you waste another minute".

"Right", I pull back and we finally separated from each other, "I'll see you in an hour".

"See ya, beautiful".

I smiled like a total idiot and I turn my back to him. I ran outside as fast as I could and I see Oriana waiting by the car. I walk up to her and I threw her a dirty look.

"You ruined my happy moment", I said.

"Boo-hoo", she rolled her eyes, "get in the damn car, or I'll kill you".

UNEDITED