𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

After me and Pedri spend almost the whole day doing absolutely nothing, it was time for me to drop him home and go to see my boyfriend, to argue with him again and go home mad.

"Good luck, dude", Pedri told me before he got out of the car. He gave me an encouraging slap on the knee, smiled and then left the car.

I will need it, I thought to myself, but I didn't dare to say it out loud. I started the car once again and I make a turn to leave the parking of my best friend's apartment building. I turn up my music as I became a part of the traffic.

I sing out loud and all I had in my head was that guy Nicola. His smile, his body that looks so big and strong, those tattooed arms that I just want to wrap around me. The way I want his hands to choke me and do unspeakable things to me at night time.

"HELLOOOOOO", I heard my car yelling at me and I immediately got out of my zone only to see that I picked up the phone to my other friend Jude, who was talking to me this whole time, "Dan, you there?".

"Yeah, sorry. I was too focused on the road", I made up a lie on the spot and hoped he'll just continue talking, "what did ya say?".

"I was congratulating you. Your brother was pretty good last night, his game was on point and I was impressed", he began explaining, "and that boy Nicola Zalewski was also pretty good. He has potential".

"You talk like you're older than him and you played football for 50 years", I made fun of him like I always do, "calm down, would ya, Zlatan Ibrahimović".

We laughed together, "where are you going right now? Can you talk tho?", he asked.

"I'm going to see Kai, but I can call you right after, is that okay?".

"Kai? Mate, I thought you two are arguing right now, what the fuck happened?".

"Don't ask, cause you don't wanna know", I saw the sign on my boyfriend's apartment building and it was my sign to go, "I gotta go, I'm here, but I'll update you right after".

"Shit, good luck, mate".

I took a deep breath and I park the car right outside the building. As I was getting out of my car I said a prayer to myself asking God to be with me during this rollercoaster of emotions and guide me to the better life. I don't believe that much, but I know there's something out there watching over me.

I knock on my boyfriend's door and I feel my heart beating faster. The moment I heard the door handle twisting and my boyfriend showed his grumpy face at me..I knew I felt in a different way about him. Kai crossed his arms and stood there looking down at me.

"What?", I asked in confusion, "why are you looking at me like that?".

"I'm waiting for your apology", he spoke back to me, his voice cold and uninterested.

"Apology? I'm definitely not the one that you should expect apology from", I spoke back to him and put my hands on my hips, "you are the sensitive one lately, all our fight are because of you, Kai".

"Here we go again", he rolled his eyes, "you are so selfish, Daniela, you'll never accept the fact that you can be in the wrong. You are never wrong, it's always me".

"I didn't say that, Kai", I let out a sigh.

"But you can't deny that it's always like that, cause I had to apologise even tho I had no reason to".

"Okay, let me come in and we can talk about it and figure it out", I said and tried to walk in his apartment, but Kai stood on my way and didn't want to move away, "dude, stop", I looked up at him and his dead serious expression scared me.