𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞

We went for lunch at a local restaurant, then I took him with me for some shopping to rest his patience. We were walking around the mall for a solid one hour and Nicola didn't complain once like Pedri and my brother do.

"Shall we visit H&M next?", I turn to look at my boyfriend, who was walking a step behind me with a big smile on his face, and I pointed at the store in front of us.

"Of course, let's go", he said.

"Nicola, we've been walking around for a hour and you didn't say anything. Are you sure you are okay with this? You can say no, if you don't wanna shop anymore", I explained to him.

"I don't mind really", he chuckled, "I have an older sister, remember? I've been trained for this moment".

I chuckled a little bit as we were walking in the store. I started looking around and I took some clothes to try on. Nico liked a jacket too, so he took it to try it too. We were at the men's section, when my eyes suddenly moved to the changing rooms.

There was Sophia Weber standing waiting for someone to walk out. I didn't need to second guess who was inside, so I took my boyfriend's hand and I started pulling Nicola after me.

"What? What happened?", he asked me, because he didn't know what was happening.

"Let's go to another shop", I said without any explanations and continued to pull his hand.

I heard the blind of the changing room open and I hear the steps. I turn around and I see Kai wearing the same jacket that Nicola was holding in his hand. He showed it to Sophia and she immediately smiled showering him with compliments how good he looked.

He didn't say anything to her. He didn't even thanked her, or a small smile...nothing. The poor girl was doing her best and the only thing she got in return is his cod behaviour. I felt bad for her really. It was obvious she really liked him.

I have nothing against Sophia. I'm sure she wasn't even aware that me and Kai were still together, when they were messing around. And now she gets the same treatment I used to get, when I was with him. I really do feel bad.

Kai's blue eyes strike me with one look and all he did was to roll them like he didn't call me two times to beg me to be together again. I turn my back at him and I start walking away. Nico was behind me and he kept quiet.

"I'm sorry that we had to leave", I apologised to him and kept my head low.

"It's okay", he said, but his voice didn't sound very pleasant, or nice. It was more like sad and fed up at this point. I look up at his face and it matched his voice perfectly-he was upset.

"Is everything okay?", I stopped and asked him. Nicola stops two steps ahead of me and looks back at me.

"Yeah, it's just...when we see him you always run away..like you're in pain to see him with another girl", he explains to me, "and I wonder if it's true, or I'm just delusional".

"Of course it's not. I don't care what my ex does, I moved on", I took his hand and look at his eyes, but he pulled his hand away.

"Your actions don't match your words, Danny".

Nicola started walking ahead and I ran after him to catch up. He didn't stop for a moment and I started tripping trying to catch up.

"Nico, please stop!", I said and he finally stops at one place, but didn't look at me. I hug him from the back and I stay like that for a moment, "you have to believe me, everything between me and Kai ended".

"I get it, but...", he makes a pause, "never mind, I shouldn't have bring that up".

"No, tell me what is bothering you!".

"Okay, Danny, I'll tell you", Nicola turns to face me, but his voice remained calm, "I really like you, I want you to know that. But if you want to be with Kai...you have to tell me".

"I don't want to!", I was telling the truth.

"Danny, you run away, when you see him. You openly admitted last night that you're still talking to him, you made a whole album because of him".

"I run away, because I don't wanna see him, I despise the guy. I talked to him, because he calls me from unknown numbers all the time, not because I want to. And the album I made as my last word. I would never be with a guy like him ever again", I once again took his hand in mine and held it tight, "I like you, Nico, no..I feel more for you than like...I love you".

Nicola was stunned, when he heard me saying that I love him. I was staring into his eyes, so he can see that I'm telling the truth. I was so nervous about his response, this was my first time saying these words to anyone.

"I love you too, Danny", he smiled again and my heart was finally beating normally. He pulls me closer and hugs me tightly. I buried my face in his chest and I stay like that for a moment.

It was the best feeling I've ever felt. Loving somebody feels amazing, my heart was raising, my cheeks burning and feeling his warmth against my body was calming me. I look up at his face and he was smiling again. And then...we heard clapping from behind us.

Both me and Nicola look back to see Kai and Sophia standing there. Kai was clapping slowly and he rolled his eyes at us.

"What a cute moment", he said sarcastically, "I can't handle all this cuteness, please hide yourselves and don't give me this sugar rush anymore, can't handle it".

"Go cry about it", I said to him straight away.

"Oh yeah, that's what I've been doing for the past few months", he continued to speak to me with sarcasm, "my replacement is right, you should be truthful to yourself, Daniela, and be with the one you like", he smiled.

Sophia immediately looked at Kai like she was surprised to hear these words. Nicola steps up, but I hold him back and rolled my eyes.

"Get use to the idea, ex", I walk closer to him and I point straight into his chest, "you are not the one I need anymore. In fact, you have never been the one I need. Because you are a shitty person, who can't handle the fact that there is someone better than you".

"Please", Kai laughs in my face, "I don't care for you, or your little lover, Daniela. You two can get married for all care".

"Maybe that's what we have to do", Nicola said and looks at me with a smile, "you down?".

"Yeah, why not", I smiled back at Nico.

Kai rolled his eyes and started walking away without saying anything. Sophia took a moment to stay behind and then she came up to me, smiled and took my hands in hers.

"Congratulations on the album, girl", she said and let go of my hands to open her purse, then she pulls my album out of it, "I'm in love with every single song on it".

"Thank you so much", I smiled back at her.

"I wish you two the best", she looked at both me and Nicola still smiling, "you two are made for each other. Don't let anyone say otherwise, or make you doubt it, okay?".

"Oh, we won't", Nicola pulls me closer and puts his hand around my neck.

"It was nice meeting you".

"Same, girl", I smiled at her.

Sophia waved at us one last time and walks away to find her boyfriend. Me and Nicola stood there smiling proudly.

"This drama drained my energy", Nicola said and looks down at me, "down for a coffee?".

"Any time!", I chuckled.

"Good. My treat".

UNEDITED