𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧'

On the next day at 7am I was already in the studio recording 'Flowers' and 'Shameless' for my new album. I took Pedri with me in the studio for some encouragement and to also give me his honest opinion about the songs.

"Right now, I'm shameless. Screamin' my lungs out for ya. Not afraid to face it, I need you more than I want to, need you more than I want to", I sang the lyrics one more time and I see my beat maker looking at me.

"That was great", he said, "but try to extend the word 'shameless' more, it will fit the best better and add to the song".

I nodded my head and I did exactly as said, and it really turned out better than my previous idea for the song. I smiled as he played the record for me one time. Both me and Pedri nodded our heads to the beat.

I was so satisfied with the final product that I wanted to kiss myself. I hope Nico likes this song, I thought to myself and smiled, I hope he likes all the songs that are about him.

"Guys!", my manager bursts in the recording room out of breath like she was running miles to get here, "he agreed! Bad Bunny agreed to be on the song! I just spoke to his manager".

"No way!", my jaw almost fell to the floor, when I heard the news.

"Yes!", she grabbed my hands, "he said that he is a big fan and will be happy to be part of your new album!", she explained to me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Bad Bunny, one of the biggest names right now in the reggeton genre is a fan of mine. I am a huge fan of him as well, but at that moment I felt on top of the world. This album is going to be my best come back ever.

While I was working on my album, Kai was doing the most to rub his happiness with his new girlfriend in my face. Pictures all over the Gram, stories together on a trip, Sophia even posted a pic of her in his jersey.

"Can you believe this dude?", Pedri spoke to me as we were leaving the studio, "he's really doing the most. How desperate".

"Don't worry, Pugsley", I smiled and I unlock my car, "this album will hit him up once and for all", I look at him.

Me and Pedri lock eyes and cocky smirks popped on our faces. I love how evil both me and Pedri can be, when we want to. We both know the truth and that I'll be superior once my album is ready.

I dropped Pedri at training and we said our goodbyes for the day. Then instead of driving back home, I decided to surprise Nicola at training and tell my brother about Bad Bunny, to make him proud. 'Talk that talk' by Rihanna is blasting in car as I drive to the stadium.

I park my car once again in a super shitty way and I got out of the car. I walk in the stadium and straight to the field, where my brother and Nicola were training. I stop at the entrance to watch them. Nicola was in charge of the ball as both him and my brother were running towards the goalkeeper.

The way he was controlling the ball and was running made me excited. He was so good at keeping the ball, also very good at escaping the opponents. And when he finally scored I started clapping, because I was impressed. At that moment both him and my brother noticed me standing there and both smiled.

Nicola ran up to me followed by my brother and he immediately wrapped his hands around my body, when he finally reached me. He placed his head on my shoulder and stayed like that for a moment. He was a little bit sweaty, but I didn't mind the smell as long as it's him hugging me.

"What happened?", my brother asked me with impatience to know, "did you work on the album? How is it turning out?".

"It's going amazing", I explained and Nicola finally looks at my face, but didn't let go off my body, "Bad Bunny agreed to be on my song".