𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

The time is almost here. I can't wait to see Nico again after days of not seeing him. I know, I sound so dramatic and so annoying, but I have never felt this way. I'm finally expecting someone and I'm finally excited to see someone other than my family and friends.

'and I can already tell that Nicola will be the first one to hear 'I love you' from you. Cause you definitely love him'

Well, maybe I do. Maybe I do have stronger feelings for Nicola than I had for Kai. And maybe he really will be the first one in my life, that I'm going to say 'I love you' to.

I'm getting ready in my room. Oriana is on my bed, since she stayed the night here. Pedri is also here for some reason, cause he's always here and Jude, who was on face time, cause he was bored. I'm watching the A.S Roma interviews after training and of course I had to stop and watch my boyfriend.

Nicola was all sweaty and gross, which was completely normal after training, and it didn't bother me at all. It's hard to explain, but I've always been a person, who gets easily grossed out by these type of things. When I used to date Kai I couldn't touch him till he gets a shower after training.

But with Nicola I don't care. I miss him so much that he can literally be drowned in sweat and hug me, I'll still be happy to do it. And watch him smile at his teammates in such a cute way..my heart is melting (Zalewski's smile appreciation pic).

my heart is melting (Zalewski's smile appreciation pic)

"Aw, he's so..", I made a pause, cause I was too focused on his arms to even think. Wow, he do have a strong arm, I thought.

"Sweaty", Oriana added.

"I was gonna say cute", I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "anyway, help me choose an outfit for the date. I have like one hour".

"What?", Jude asked me, "one hour ain't enough for you to get ready?".

"You'll get used to it, mate", Pedri said without taking his attention away from his phone.

Oriana stood up and started looking through my clothes to see what I had. She threw almost all my clothes on the floor, until she found a cute dress I bought not too long ago, but I never wore. She showed it to me.

"Why haven't I seen this dress?", she asked.

"It's too short and it makes my body way curvier than it is. I don't like it on me", I explained to her.

"Put it on. You are wearing it today", Oriana threw the dress in my hands.

"What?! No way!", I declined immediately, "I can't show myself with this, I'll draw so much attention, bro".

"So what? Don't you wanna impress Nicola a little bit?", she winked at me, "make his jaw drop to the floor, girl".

I rolled my eyes and I took the dress. I walk in my bathroom to change, because after all Jude and Pedri are here. Well, Jude is only spiritually here, but you get the point. I change into the dress and I look at myself in the mirror.