𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

I took a shower and I dried my hair. I slowly walk up to my closet and I look through all my clothes to pick the best outfit. Oriana was sitting on my bed and nodded her head to the rhythm of the song. 'Need your right here' by Chris Brown and Bryson Tiller.

I finally pick the best outfits that was classy and something that you can wear everyday, so I was ready to change. I drop my towel on the floor and I kick it to the side. Oriana's jaw drops to the floor, when she saw my one piece underwear from Victoria Secret. She started laughing and I quickly put my outfit on, took a pic to send to Jude and looked at her.

 She started laughing and I quickly put my outfit on, took a pic to send to Jude and looked at her

Oriana still had her mouth wide open and she started laughing at me. I turn back to face her and I see her smirking at me like.

"What?", I asked confused.

"And all this time I saw you as my innocent little friend", she said, "how wrong was I".

"What are you talking about?", I was still confused and I look down at my outfit. It's not that revealing, is it? I thought.

"Please don't tell me that you don't know what a matching underwear means", Oriana looks at me with one eye brow raised up like she was expecting me to say something. But I just shrugged and she rolled her eyes, "it means that you're having sex tonight, Danny".

"What?!", my cheeks turned red like tomatoes and I looked away, "bullshit, I always wear matching underwear", I explained.

"Awww, how cute", she teased me.

I rolled my eyes and I started putting my stuff into my purse. The clock hits 8pm and I hear the car outside parking. My brother shouts from downstairs that Nicola is here. Oriana stood up and fixed my dress one last time and gave me a thumbs up, cause I was finally ready to go there.

I walk down the stairs. It feels like a slow motion at that moment. Both my brother's and Nicola's jaw dropped to the floor, when they finally saw me. Nicola smiled a little bit and gave me his hand for support, because I was on heels. We look into each other's eyes and his sweet smile was shining like the Sun.

"Absolutely not!", Paulo spoke breaking our fantasy and shook his head in disapproval, "you are not going out dressed like that".

Before my brother could say something more, Oriana wrapped her hands around his neck in a chick hold and pulled him back. Then she gave me a smile as an approval and this was my sign to leave. Nicola took my hand as a real gentleman and helped me get to the car.

I haven't seen his car till now and not to sound materialistic or anything, but that sports car was amazing. I've always wanted to have a fancy sports car, but I never maned up enough to buy myself one. Nico opened the door for me and I carefully sat down on the passenger seat.

He walks to the other side and sat on the driver's seat putting his seatbelt on. He starts the car and the moment he presses the button a loud sounds comes from the muffler. Shit, I thought to myself, I got shivers. Nicola looks back to turn the car and his side profile was right in my face.

I was staring right at him while his hand was spinning on the steering wheel he his other hand on my seat. He was so hot. I don't know what it is about guys and car, but the moment I see the hand spinning around on the wheel, I get excited. His eyes move down to me for a quick second, then he smirked.

"You know, I should be the one staring", he said as we finally turned the car and we were free to go, "you look amazing tonight".

"You also look good", I smiled.

He wasn't too dressed up, which made me feel a little bit uncomfortable. Yes, my dress wasn't the most fancy one, but compared to his outfit mine was too damn much. I knew I shouldn't have listened to him, when it comes to clothes.

He was wearing jeans ripped on the knees with black shirt that was unbuttoned on the top, his hair was smiled and he had one black ring on his left ring finger. Glasses to match the fit and he still looked so good. It might be simple, but it fits his vibe and makes him look good.

When I used to go out on dates with Kai he was always dressed up. No matter where we were going, it was always the same. He had a nice sense of style, but his still wasn't appropriate for every event. And now, after I saw Nicola dressed up and dressed down, I have hope that not all men are fashion blind.

We were finally on the road and Nicola gave me his phone. I look at it, then I look at him. He didn't return my gaze, because he was focused on the road.

"Why are you giving me your phone?", I asked.

"Play some music", he said confidently.

"But what, if someone texts you? I don't wanna see your private conversations".

"There's nothing private in my conversation, I can tell you this right now", he explained, "I don't mind you seeing my phone, it's not like I haven't sent you a screenshots of all my social".

Oh yeah...he really did that, I remembered and once again I look down at the phone. Im so new to all these 'nice guy' things. It's not like Kai didn't showed me his phone, but we had this rule that we trust each other and we won't check the other's phone without their permission.

Look how stupid I was to believe that the guy was truthful. We were together for more than 3 years, we trusted each other and yet again I got cheated on. Life isn't fair.

"Okay whatever you like", Nicola's voice took me out of my zoning and I look over at him.

"Can I play one of the songs from my upcoming album?", I asked him, "I really want you to give me your honest opinion about it".

"Okay, sure", he smiled.

I choose 'Easy' that I recorded today. I sent him the song through messages and I play the song. The songs slowly started playing and the beat caught up to me. I started humming to my own song and I see Nicola bumping his head.

I really hoped he likes it, because this was one of the songs I wrote for him. But by his reactions and his bright smile I realised that he actually likes it. I smiled to myself.

"You have an amazing voice", he said and he took my hand in his, "there's no way someone wouldn't like this album".

"Do you really mean it?", I asked.

"Yeah", he tightened the grip on my hand, but he didn't hurt me in any way, "you are so talented, and smart, and beautiful....you are just likeable, Danny. I'm really far from the thought that someone doesn't like you".

If you ask my ex...I'm none of those things.

"Thank you", I lean closer to his face and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled even more, but kept driving, "and you're also very sweet, I hope you know that I appreciate everything that you did for me for the past week".

"That's really nothing. Every man would fight for the girl that he likes".

"I can't agree with you completely", I sat back and lean more into my seat, "yes, every man can fight for a girl that he likes, but not for a girl that he barely knows".

"But I know you", he gave me a quick glance, "we literally spent a whole ass night on the phone. And I hope all those things that you told me that night were truthful and this was really you".

"Of course", I said honestly, "but there are so much more you need to know".

"I'll be glad to see everything that you have to offer, Danny".

"You're so sweet, aren't you?", I chuckled.

"Not really", he admitted, "but I can't help it. When I'm around you it's like I am a better version of myself. I can't explain it".

"Yeah", I looked straight ahead and now I realised the difference between me, when I was with Kai, and me, when I'm with Nicola, "I get what you're trying to say".

UNEDITED