...𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Later, when Nicola felt better, my brother said he'll drive him home. We are standing at the door and I watch as my brother gets in the car and waits for Nicola. The boy stood in front of me and leans against the door, then a soft smile appeared on his face.

"Are you busy later?", he asked me, his voice low enough so the rest of the Dybala family won't hear our conversation.

"No, why?", I smiled knowing damn he'll want to FaceTime me later.

"I wanna hear your voice again", he leans closer to me as he said that, "my night won't be ruined, if I hear your voice before I fell asleep".

"It turned into a habit of yours", I tip toed and our faces get closer and closer.

"Can you blame me?", he leans even closer and our breath collide, "You're the one, who came into my life and made it all about yourself".

"Don't tell me that you dislike it".

"No way".

I closed my eyes ready to kiss him once again and he did the same. As Nicola placed his hand on my cheek ready to finally press his lips on mine, my brother honks at us. Nico quickly jumps away and turns to face my brother, who looked pretty annoyed at this point.

"You should go", I gave him another smile, "my family doesn't like to wait".

"I'll talk to you later, okay?", he said and turns his back at me.

I watch as Nicola gets into my brother's car and waves at me for goodbye. I waved back at him and stayed there until the car was finally out of my sight. I walk in the house to see that my parents were already in their room and Oriana was on the phone with someone.

I sat in front of her and took a bottle of water in my hand to drink. Oriana looks at me and turns her laptop towards me, so I can see that she was talking to Pedri and Jude. They were grinning from ear to ear, so I guess she told them the story of today.

"Just talk already", I rolled my eyes, but I kept my smile on my face.

"We heard what happened", Pedri said, "so he fought your ex for you? Is he that wrapped up around your finger?".

"That's not the only thing he did tonight".

They all looked at me expecting to hear what I was hiding from them. When I told them about the kiss I couldn't stop blushing and smiling. Their jaws almost hit the floor, or at least Jude's, but his reactions are always like that.

"Shit!", Oriana said out loud, "omg, are you two together now, or something?".

"I don't know, I don't think so", I said honestly and looked down to hide my embarrassment, "all I know is that..I really want this guy to be around me more. And you know..be with me".

"You're a player, young Dybala, a dirty little player", Jude shook his head in disapproval, but he was smiling at the same time, "so now you moved on to another guy, but your ex wants you back too? This is crazy".

"Man, I don't know, if I should be impressed, or scared at this point", Pedri spoke too, "you really get what you want all the time. That should count as a talent for real".

"Guys, stop talking like that", I was quick to correct them, "me and Nicola are not together yet, so this kiss...doesn't mean anything until he pops up the big question, okay?".

"Did he ask you on a date?", Jude asked.

"Yes", Oriana spoke immediately, "and not only that, but he showed up at her house all dressed up with a suit and a tie, and asked her parents for permission to take her out".