𝐍𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Nicola gave me some of his clothes to sleep in and a hair tie for my hair from his sister's room to put my hair up. I was sitting on his bed and my eyes followed him around like I was a good puppy waiting for its owner to give him a treat.

I was so nervous. I've slept next to only one boy in my life (not including my brother, when we were kids) and I've only been intimate with Kai till now. Sleeping with another boy feels so wrong for some reason. And even tho I know Nicola is the best choice and he would never do anything I don't feel comfortable with, I was still very anxious.

This and the fact that none of us bothered to correct his mom, when she said that we are together as a couple. I don't mind it, but are we? Are we together? Everything happens so fast and I don't know, if I should be happy, or if it's a huge red flag. We met each other's parents, we kissed, we got on a date, we are public thanks to his team's account.

I don't know, if all of this is one huge indicator for our relationship, or I should wait and see, if Nicola will ask me to be his girlfriend.

"You're zoning out, are you okay?", he looks at me, while he was preparing the bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous that's all", I was honest with him. There's no point in hiding my anxiety about sleeping with him. We might not do anything more physical, but it still..idk.

"Do you want me to sleep in the guest room?".

"No, no. I mean..we'll have to..sleep together eventually, so might as well be now".

My voice was shaking so much, my hands were too and I looked down with an uncomfortable laugh after I said this. Nicola left whatever he was doing and came to say next to me, then he took my hand in his and held it tight.

"I don't want you to worry about anything", he said in a low and soft voice, "I am not planning on touching you, or doing anything else with you. But if you still feel uncomfortable, I want you to tell me now. Don't force yourself".

"No, I wanna be with you", I spoke to him and our eyes lock together, "but..I've only been with one guy my whole life and it's still..new to me, I just need a little bit of time to get use to it".

"And I'll wait..as long as you want me to".

I smiled and I threw myself on him hugging him tighter and tighter. Nicola laughed and also wrapped his hands around me pressing me closer to his body. All my nervousness disappears the moment I feel his touch.

After we broke the hug Nicola went to take some extra covers for us. I was patiently waiting for I'm to return, when I see the screen on my phone lighting up. I stood up, walked over to Nicola's desk and I took my phone in my hands. I saw an unknown number calling me, so I was debating, if I should pick up. But I ended up picking up, what if it's for work?

"Hello", I said with a cheery voice.

"Danny...", I heard from the other line. I knew that voice so well that I can't mistake it.

"Kai", I spoke and I rolled my eyes, "why are you calling me from an unknown number".

"Because I knew you won't pick up, if you see my number", he explained and I heard a deep sigh from the other line, "are you home? Can I come over and see you?".

"I'm not home", I said straight away.

"Then where are you? I can come right there".

"I'm at Nicola's house", I once again spoke to him with cold tone.

Kai kept quiet for a moment. I knew that there was a storm coming my way for those words, but I didn't really care. He deserves it.

"You and this little guy are going serious, huh? I saw the little Tiktok and the cheap ass bouquet he bought you", Kai said it through a laugher like he was mocking Nicola, "you can do better, Daniela. I thought you at least knew your self worth".

"And who are you to judge?".

"Your boyfriend".

"Ex boyfriend, Kai. You broke up with me to be with Sophia, remember?".

"I didn't break up with you, because of Sophia, I broke up with you to get some space from you and you immediately replaced me. You replaced me like those three years with me meant nothing to you at all".

"Please, don't act like you're so innocent. You got out with her the moment we broke up and I'm 99% sure you were going out with her way before the break up", I started yelling at him, "I don't care what you're doing no more, I want you to leave me alone. Don't text me, don't call me and stay out of my relationship. We are over, it's finished and I'm happy now. Let me be happy for once, Kai".

"Weren't you happy with me?".

I heard this question and I froze. Was I? My mind started thinking about the past three years of my life and how every time I tried to be happy, to be myself...I was always called 'dumb' or immature, or hard to love, selfish. I remembered all of those arguments, in which I was called a moron.

"No", I said straight away, "I wasn't".

"Then why were you with me?", Kai began to raise his voice at me. I kept my cool.

"I guess I was too young to understand that what I had toward you wasn't love. It wasn't like either. All I had toward you was just a crush that disappeared the moment we got together", I explained, "and I stayed, because I felt forced to stay. Now I realise that I was never happy in this relationship".

"You're lying, Daniela. You are doing everything in your power to convince me that you don't give a shit about me, just because you know it will hurt me", Kai continues to shout at me through the phone, "you can not tell me that you honestly like this Nicola guy and you choose him over me, you can't".

"But I did. I like Nicola. I really like him. And I choose him over you".

"That's bullshit! I don't wanna believe it".

"Look at you sounding so desperate", I chuckled a little bit, "so you gonna beg for me, or what? Are the greatest Kai Havertz gonna cry over a girl now?".

"I don't find you funny, Daniela".

"You never did. That's why it didn't work out, because believe it or not I'm hilarious. And I'm more than just a pretty girl", I said and once again my voice turned cold, "and if you put your hands on Nicola one more time, or do something to harm him..I'll finish you off in Latina style. You haven't seen how crazy I can be", I warned him.

Before Kai could say something more I ended the phone call and i put my phone on 'do not disturb'. I wasn't planning on dealing with him for the rest of the night. He has a new girl that he can bother for all I care.

I left my phone to the side and I noticed Nico standing at the door holding the covers he brought for us and smiling at me.

"Sorry, I heard your conversation", he apologised to me, "I wasn't planning on it".

"It's okay. There's nothing to hide between me and Kai", I gave him a smile.

Nicola walks up to the bed and puts the covers on top, then shyly looks at me. His cheeks were red and his smile looked so dumb. Like a teenager in love. I wasn't catching up on what was so funny until I realised that he heard the conversation. The whole conversation. Including the parts, when I admitted that I like him...oh shit.

"Nicola, I..", I tried to say something, but I was so busy hiding my embarrassed face that I ended up saying nothing.

"So", he made a pause and sat next to me, "you like me too, huh?".

"There's no point in hiding it", I smiled.

"So...what now?".

"Are you asking me?", I asked him surprised and he just chuckled.

"It's obvious that I wanna be with you. But I wanna know, if you want it", he explained and took my hand in his.

"Of course I want to. Why are you asking?".

"I can't just claim you as my girlfriend, you know. You gotta give me your permission", he looks into my eyes and smiled, "do you wanna be my girlfriend?".

"Yeah", I nodded my head, "I would love that".

"Amazing", he pulls me closed and our lips touch. He kissed me so passionately and I closed my eyes to get into the moment. The most magical kiss I've ever had.

UNEDITED