𝐂𝐡𝐞́𝐫𝐢𝐞

Thank to Oriana's irresponsible driving, we were there just on time. I walk in my own home and I see so many people staring at me, including my parents, who I didn't know were coming to town.

"Mama! Papa!", I smiled and I ran to hug them tight. My mom wrapped her hands around me and also smiled.

"Mi amor", she said and rubbed my back, "I'm so proud of your new album. Congratulations".

"Thank you".

"I don't wanna ruin the cute moment", Oriana came closer to us and placed her hand on my shoulder, "but Paulo just texted me to ask me where I am. He's on his way here".

"Okay, I'll go get ready", I said and once again look at my mom, "I'll be right back".

Both me and Oriana ran to my room to get changed, while my mom was touching the final details for our party. Oriana quickly changed into a dress she brought with her, but for me was more complicated than that.

I opened my closed and I pull out all the dresses that i bought with Nicola that day in the mall. And I pick one white dress that Nico said that he likes the most. Then I did my hair in a really simple way and put some make up to match my outfit.

I got down to join the rest of the guests

I got down to join the rest of the guests. There were a lot of people there-my brother's friends, teammates and some of his teammates from Juventus. My parents, Pedri and Gavi, who were more there for me than for Paulo, Oriana and that were all the people.

"We are waiting for one more guest", Oriana warned me and pointed at the door, "the taxi just parked outside, so can you welcome him?".

I didn't question it, even tho her smile seemed so shady for some reason. I took my phone with me and I walk up to my door. I held the door knob and twisted it only to see Jude standing in front of me, when I opened it. My eyes were wide open, I couldn't believe it.

"JUDE!", I yelled out loud and I threw myself at him hugging him tight.

"Hey, hey", he hugged me back and said, "can't miss a party, right?".

"I'm so glad you're here! Come in", I pull away from the hug and I make some space for him to walk in. And with the corner of my eyes I see my brother's car pulling to the drive way, "he is here! Paulo is here!", I yelled.

I closed the door behind me and I did a little run to join the others. We line up and we all wait for Paulo to walk in. My mom and dad by my side, Oriana behind me. The door slowly opens up and my brother walks in looking at his phone like usual. We all scream 'congratulations' and I see him jumping.

Right behind him was Nicola, who came with him, and started clapping with us. My brother smiled from ear to ear and chuckled a little bit. My mother was the first to go and hug him, then my papa and Oriana. I ran to hug him too and to congratulate him.

"Thank you, guys", my brother said while hugging both me and his girlfriend, "it feels good to be a champion".

"My kids are so successful", my mom clapped with her hands and a small tear escaped her eye, "I'm so proud".

"Oh, mama, don't cry", Oriana hugged her.

I move to the side, so my family could have their moment with my brother. I look over at Nico, who was waiting patiently for me to notice him and gave me a sweet smile.

"And congratulations to you, my champion", I said to him and hugged him tightly, "I've never been prouder".

"It means a lot to me to hear it from my beautiful girlfriend", he leans closer to me, "can I get the kiss that we saved now?".

"Yes, you can", I tip toed to him and I move closer to his face to kiss him.

"Hey", Jude comes along side Pedri and Gavi and interrupts our kiss, "it's so nice to finally see the Prince Charming in person".

"Can you wait a minute, damn it?", I turn to him and gave him a dirty look. Nicola laughed a little bit, when he saw their faces, when they realised what we were about to do.

"Ah, sorry, sorry", Jude said and took the two other guys by the hands to drag them to the side.

I was watching them leave with my arms crossed absolutely mad that everyone is ruining my moment. Nicola was chuckling too the whole time, his arms around me pulling me closer to him. I finally face him and once again he leans closer to my face.I closed my eyes and I felt his lips on mine.

I kiss him like I never did before. So much passion that I missed giving to him. And when I felt his hands on my hips I got butterflies in my stomach. I finally broke the kiss, when I was out of breath. Nicola looks at me and his brown eyes warmed my heart.

"You're so beautiful tonight", he said.

"Only tonight?", I teased him a little bit.

"You're always beautiful, but tonight you are glowing with this dress. White suits you so much", he winked at me.

"You look good too with this black turtleneck and the jacket. You look like you're a secret agent, or something like that", I chuckled.

"Black and white is the perfect combination".

"It's true", I smiled.

Nicola hugs me, while the rest of the family and guests were too busy being around Paulo to even notice us kissing or whatever. Jude and the boys were talking about their stuff and it was a perfect time for yet another kiss. I pull out my phone to take a memory picture, I pull Nicola by the collar of his shirt and I slam my lips on his. He smiled a little bit, then kissed me back. I took a picture of us kissing.

Then I pull Jude to us and made him take yet another photo of us kissing, this time I was planning on posting it. But Jude wasn't the best photographer. The picture was so blurry that you can barely see who's on it.

"It has a nice aesthetic", Jude assured me.

I rolled my eyes. Well, I'm not getting anything better than that, so might as well post it and go with the flow, I thought to myself and opened my Instagram to post it. I post the picture on my story.

Even tho this was the shittiest picture I have ever taken, I loved it

Even tho this was the shittiest picture I have ever taken, I loved it. It felt like a cute moment to post and I decided to keep it.

Everything is perfect. Can I ask for something more than this? I am finally loved and cherished by the man that I truly love, my family is healthy and happy, I have great friends by my side. And no matter how much my career grows and how many problems I have, I'll never forget how blessed I am.

I thank God every day for Nicola. The best present I got from all the God's all there. The man, who told me how to love and the man, who loved me for who I was and who I became thanks to him.

This was my story. And even tho I'm still writing it everyday, I want to share the most amazing life a girl can ask for.

Thank you for reading<33333

THE END

Ahh um hey I'm the author
I wasn't planning on writing more than one book, but..I'm writing yet another book with Zakewski x y/n, but more toxic this time.
So if you like to check it out, I'll appreciate it! 🤍

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚| 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝑍𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑤𝑠𝑘𝑖 𝑥 𝑂𝐶 🎉