Chapter 24

.・。.・゜✭・.

***

"Uh-oh!" I turn my head to see the other driving up to the boat in the hms. "You forget your keys or something?" My brother joked, I just rolled my eyes. Still pissed with him.

"You need a tow?" Rilla smirked.

"Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked." Kie whispered to us, i nodded as Sarah whispered "Absolutely not."

"You gotta admit it was funny." Rilla smiled, standing at the front of the boat. "It was a good idea jb" she said.

"John B." Kie warned, "Uh, what's that?" He replied "Mastermind,huh?" Kiara sopke, "what is he Taylor swift?" I mumbled, thinking no one heard me but Sarah laughed.

"Yeah, that sucked." Sarah told her boyfriend, I didn't look at anyone but pope.

"Yo pope help me down?" I asked him, knowing my boyfriend was stood right next to the boat now. He looked shocked.

"You still love us though, right?" Rilla asked, I shrugged and kie smiled at her.

I went to grab popes hand to get onto the other boat when a hand went around my waist, I tensed but relaxed immediately after knowing who it was.

Once I was put down, I snap round to face the blonde boy. "Did you like my gift?" He whispered. I tried not to smile. I just hummed. "You not gonna keep your promise that you did yesterday are you?" He whispered again. I smirked at him.

"Star" he warned, his hand now back round my waist. My stomach filled with butterflies. And I broke. I laughed. "Yeah yeah, lover boy you win" i smiled at him.

"Guys can you stop flirting it hurts my eyes"

"Yeah, Everyone can see the way your looking at each other, your like two puppies, it's gross" pope agreed with my brother.

I just flipped them both off.

"We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah told them, "Watch your back, boys." I pointed at them "Mm-hm." Kie agreed.

"I welcome that challenge." Pope laughed, "Me too." Jj agreed. "So, did you guys, you know..." my brother started looking between the three of us.

"Reconcile our differences?"sarah finshed for him, he nodded "Mm-mm. Not even close." Kie said,

"But we're... willing to work together." I told the group, everyone looking a bit shocked it actually worked.

"You know what? That's victory." John b smiled at the two boys, while Jj and pope did the pogue hand shake. "Wiggedy-wiggedy-wiggedy!"

"Know why?" The blonde boy stopped and looked around, "Hydroponic." The maybank twins said together, making me laugh. "Don't say that." Pope shook his head.

"All right, shut up. You guys ready to jack someone up?" My brother shouted, which was followed with everyone agreeing, when all eyes turn to me.

"Sure, why the fuck not" I smiled. And every cheered as John b drove through the marsh.

***