Chapter 8

.・。.・゜✭・.
_____________________________

The next morning, the boys left early not tells the girl where their were going, while the girl got ready for their girly morning.

Izzy packed food, while rilla got their bikes out from the shed behind the house. Setting up a speaker in the basket on izzy baby blue bike.

"Bells you ready to go" rilla yelled before turning on
the speaker,

"Hey, you want to bring Thor?" Izzy said sticking her head out the door.

"Why not, he hasn't been to the treehouse in a while!" Rilla smiles, izzy disappeared into the house,

"Come on bells" Rilla yells getting impatient,

"Yes, coming" izzy yelled back coming throw the door. Holding a little tank that held izzy and Rilla yellow beard dragon, Thor. (More on him later)

The girls got on their bikes and peddle away, the song treehouse playing through the speaker, the girls letting lose and having fun. Laughing at each other and other people while passing, making their way to the treehouse.

"Race you there" rilla said with a smirk, "your on!" Izzy winked.

__________________________
The girls had arrived at the area where the tree house was located at. It was at the edge of the cut, well the hole island really.

Their found this tree house looking thing when their were 8, after the boys ditched them to go play football, (soccer for my America people). It was really run down when the girls found it so, izzy ask mama l  to help them fix it up, as her dad was busy with the royal merchant and rilla's dad, was a no go to being with. She help the girls and they spent a week fixing it to the way the girls liked it.

Now 8 years later it a little run down again, but the girl try to keep it nice as two people can with little to no money.

"Their she is the house of Rizzy " rilla point to the treehouse. Izzy laughed at her. "I can't believe you named her" izzy said,

"I name everything." Rilla smirked. "Yes I. Know that why  are son is called Thor Dorito the fourth" izzy laughed while climbing up the ladder,

"Pass him up" izzy point to the cage, Rilla lifted it for izzy to grab them climb up her self.

Izzy walked over to the cage their keep in the treehouse for Thor, putting him in and giving him some treats.

"Do you remember who we got Thor?" Izzy asked looking at rilla who was now getting the food out of the bag izzy brought.

"Of course, we saved up all are money, from birthdays to Christmas to lemonade stands" izzy laughed.

It true the girls saved up all their money, two years ago to get Thor. The two girls I had loved lizards since forever it one thing that they had in common, so when big John took them to animal palace to get more bait and the girls saw a breaded dragon they wanted him.

Big John told them he would pay some of it, if the girls made/ saved the rest. But when it was time to go buy him, he was gone. The own of the store said he had been sold. The girls where devastated.

But on izzy and John b birthday. Big John surprised them with Thor, a yellow bearded dragon. Izzy and rilla were so happy. Their kept him at izzy all the time, as rilla basically loved their two.

"Do you remember how he got his name?" Rilla asked izzy

"Yep" izzy laughed

_______________________