Chapter 2

.・。.・゜✭・.
________________________

Izzy pov:

I woke up to my brother shaking me awake,
"Oi izzy, get up"

"Piss off jb" I snap at him, "get up we got the dsc meeting" I groan and try to roll off the pull out. Looking up to see Riley cuddled up asleep next to me, I slowly push her arm off me making sure not to wake her as you don't want to be the one to wake up Riley.

As I walked towards my room. My brother speaks from the kitchen.

"Hey, Jj's in there with a girl" he warned me, I just roll my eyes, of course he does, I thought.

I don't even knock, I just open the door to see Jj on top of a blonde girl.
"Hey bitch get out" the girl said to me.

"Jj please get your lovely friends out of my room" I say with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah you got to go" he said getting off the girl. "What your really going to listen to this whore" the blonde girl said getting up of my bed.

I spin round to face her, but before I could do anything Jj speaks up "yeah now we are done here, get out!" His voice growling, he was angry with her, but why?

The girl walks out with a huff with jj following her making sure she leaves.

As I start to get change, I pull out one of my bikini's
It a nice plain dark blue one. I then I pull out a pair of Deniem shorts and a green and pink crop top I made out of crochet.

Walking out of my bathroom in just my bikini, I see Jj on my bed. I walk over to my mirror and put my shorts on. I see Jj watching me but ignore him.

"Where you going this early anyway" his voice filled my ears,

"Dcs meeting" I said very bluntly,

"Is some on jealous!" Jj smirk getting up walking towards me, " no I'm not I just didn't have a good sleep" I lie, about the jealousy, you see I have liked Jj for a while but he doesn't like me so I can't tell him that I like him otherwise are whole friendship will be ruined.

And mine and jj's friendship is one of the only I have left. Along side with Riley and mine's friendship.
I mean me and brother are not how we use to be, me and kie have had a ruf couple of months after her kook year and pope well he just pope no one could not love him ( simply platonic way).

I was brought back to the room when I felt an arm around my waist, "star you ok" his voice laced with concern. "Yeah I'm ok, but I'm sleeping in my bed tonight" I said looking at him through the mirror, his head on my shoulder with his arm around my waist.
You might think are friendship is not how friends are with each other, because it not.

Mine and jj friendship is different for the others, I can't speak for Jj but he my safe space, always there when I need him, he know when something wrong and he know how to fix it. We both enjoy each other company. And we both show are love through physical touch- that other hand holding, hugs or heads on shoulders.

If you were an outsider, looking in on our friendship it would look like we are dating, because that happened before, at a party once and we both got super awkward and shy about for some reason but we never talked about it.

"Yo, izzy we got to go" my brother yells form the living room,
I turn around and face Jj
"I will see you later.." I walk out to find Riley still not moved but now just on her phone.

I lean down a kiss her cheek,
"Morning, baby maybank"
"Morning, bells" she smile up at me.
"I got to go but see you later" I shout running out to the van.