Chapter 1

.・。.・゜✭・.
___________________________

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?
I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Isabell heard pope say to her brother,

"Hm, should I do it?" Johnb ask making Isabell look up at her idiotic brother, he was standing at the top of a house construction site they were chill at. Dangling 1 foot over the edge.

"Do a flip" rilla shouted at John b, from beside pope, holding a beer in one hand and a joint in the other.

Isabell laughed at her best friend, tilting her head back to look up at  the blond boy, as she was laying down and some scaffolding with her head in his lap.

"Yeah, jump.I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope said pointing a screwdriver up at John b

"You'll shoot me?" Johnb said sarcastically

"Pope, put that down your going to hurt yourself" Isabell yelled at him. He looked up at her and sweetly smiled before yelling at her brother "yeah pow pow pow"

"Pope I swear to go-" Isabell was interrupted by kie coming out of the house

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers."

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" Isabell brother said

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kie said sadly

"I care kie" Riley said

"Me too kie" Isabell join in.

"I can't have cold towels." The blond boy mumbled under his breath and Isabell laughed

"Izzy what is your brother doing" izzy just shrugged
"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie carried on saying.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." Jj said looking up from staring at Isabell's drawing. While the other were messing about Jj was just sat watching the sea and izzy draw it was one of his favourite things to do.

"Whoa! Oh, shit." Johnb yelled dropping the beer Jj told him not to drop.

"Of course you did. Smooth."

"A-plus."

"Dumbass."

"Dickhead, wasted a perfectly good beer" izz mumbled

"Hey! Hey, uh, security's here." Pope announce looking over the edge to see the security guys getting out of the buggy the drive.

"Let's wrap it up. Boys are early today." Riley said

"Humpty Dumpty, let's roll." Jj yelled at johnb "Come on star time to go," he said helping izzy up.

" Yeah. Let's go, boys." Kie said with a smile "Gary, is that you?" Jj shouted looking at the guards
"Waits it Gary!" Riley smile excitedly  "Gary, good to see you, man!" Jj and Riley yelled at the same time looking at each other before laughing.

"Oi dumb and dumber let's go" izzy yelled at them with a smile before running into the house.

"Hey, stop!" Gary yelled at them
All 6 teenagers running different directions to get out of the house back to the van.

"Get 'em! They're comin' your way!" One of the guards yelled
"Hey! Stop!" Another yelled

"I got him!" Gary yelled grabbing Jj
"Not much of a hugger!" Jj laughed pushing of Gary and running again. Izzy smiled when she looked back to she what happened and shouted "Gary he a minor, watch yourself man". Izzy loved this part of the outer banks, having fun doing dumb shit.