Chapter 7

.・。.・゜✭・.
__________________________

3rd person:

Izzy was pulled out her sleep, literally, by Jj and rilla. The group of teenagers where being shot at in the open marsh. Izzy had no idea as she was still asleep.

"What the fuck" she yells, going to stand up, "woah" Jj said pulling her back down. "What going" she said before another shot went off. "Omg was that a gun shot" izzy cried "izzy clam down, just stay down" rilla said.

"Kie get down" John b yelled, kie got up and threw something in the water, making the other boat stop.

Johnb speed away, after a minute or two the group got up, The boys  cheering, rilla hugging kie and izzy she was freaking out still.

"Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on?" She yells, making everyone stop and face her.

"Umm"

"Well"

"John b spill" she said looking at her brother.

"I found a duffel bag, and then those guys showed up and shot at us" he said nervously.

" see was that so hard" she laughed.

_______________________

The boat docked at the twins house, the group getting off, helping each other as doing so.

"What do you think it is?" John B asked "Gotta be money, right?" Rilla smiled at her brother

"That or a couple of keys with street value to the low-to mid-mils!" Rilla added

"Can we please just open the bag?" Pope practically screamed

"Wow, Pope. That's a rare outburst of emotion." Izzy said sarcastically

"Okay. You guys are literally killing me with anticipation." Pope said, "Open the bag." Kie begged 

"We almost died over this." Rilla added. Izzy laugh at her.

John b open the bag, pulled out a round Silver canister, unscrew the lid and tip something out. It was round with a chain. It almost looked like her farther compass but it couldn't be.

"Oh, wow. Yup. That's about right."

"Good job, everybody. We found a compass." Pope complain. "Dude, what? It's not worth anything." Jj said looking at John b faces.

John b looked at his sister, how was looking at him already. "Jb" her voice barley being heard

"This was our father's." John b said.

"Shit just got real" Rilla muttered. Pulling out a joint and lighting it. After a few puff, it was snatch from her hands "Heyyy-" she stopped whining when she saw it was izzy who had taken it.

After a couple long drags, izzy handed it back to Rilla. With out saying anything walked down the dock.

"So your not going to say anything!" John b yelled at his sister. Izzy stop walking, keeping her back to the group not want them to she get teary eyes. "Their nothing to say for now, so what we found his compass it not like we found his glasses." She finished her sentence, before carrying on down the dock.

___________________________

Izzy was in bed, not asleep but not awake either, she was think about how her life would be different if her  mum stuck around, if her dad wasn't obsessed with the Royal merchant. Would her and her. Brother still be best friends, would she have the girl trouble she had in the past, would her farther still be here.

It all she could think, just a constant loop in her head.

Outside the door was Rilla, not sure weather or not to go in, but Rilla being a little high, want to make sure her best friend was ok. She knock on the door, not getting a response, she open it to she izzy staring at the ceiling.

Rilla calmly walked into the room, shutting the door, Taking of her shoes, before climbing into bed next to izzy. Them now both staring at the ceiling, in a comfortable silence.

Before

"You have a nice ceiling!" Rilla said looking at her best friend. Izzy laugh. It went silent again.

"You ok?" Rilla asked

"No" izzy said truthful, Rilla and jj now being the only two who she tell the truth about her feelings two.

"That ok," Rilla said softly, turning on her side, cuddling up to Isabel.

Izzy wrapping her arms around Rilla, "Riley?"

"Yeah" Rilla replied

"Do you want to go to the treehouse tomorrow?" izzy said closing her eyes

"Sure we can do that"Rilla shrugged, not see why not.

"Ok night love you" izzy said, "night night bels, love you too"

With that the two girl, fell asleep knowing the had each other, and nothing could hurt them when together.

_______________________

***
It a very short chapter, but I stupidly left it at a crap place last chapter so sorry.

Also sorry for it taking me this long lol. The next chapter will be out tmrws promise<3

This is end of first episode yay, now the real fun part starts.