Chapter 6

.・。.・゜✭・.
___________________

It was early in the morning, when izzy was woken up by nugget the Routledges family cockerel, izzy opened one eye to see Jj still fast asleep. She rolled over to check the time on her phone, to see a reminder, telling her see has a shift at the sunshine berries, the smoothie shack izzy works at, and a message from mama L.

"Oh shit", jumping out of bed pushing Jj of the bed. "Ow, what the fuck" he groaned, "I'm late and you coming with me," she rushed to get changed.

"Why" he said getting back on the bed. "Because mama L loves you and you love me so get your lazy ass up"

He didn't reply, "I will make you my famous brownies" izzy yells from her bathroom

"Fine" he said getting up, and just changing his top quickly.

________________

"Mama L I'm so sorry, I forgot to set an alarm" izzy said rushing round to the side door of the little shack.

"My little flower, no worries" mama L said while giving out a smoothie. "Ah, I see you brought help" motion to Jj.

"Mama L good to see you!" Jj said taking a cookie from the hot tray. Mama L just laughed.

Mama L knew about both kid home life, so little thing like that she lets slid, and to izzy mama L was the clothes thing to a mum she had since her own mum left at the age of 5.

"So mama L I thought of a new logo and apron ideas!" Izzy said standing next her now, with her apron on looking out to the beach the shack was located at.

"Wait is the one you showed me" Jj ask, he received a nod back. "Oh well show me!" Mama L said

Izzy rushed to her bad and got out her sketchbook, it was mostly filled, she had it since Jj and rilla got it for her on her 15 birthday. Showing mama L all her drawing and creations with the biggest smile on her face. Jj couldn't help but smile at her.

____

An two hour later, mama L had ask Jj to help her collect some supplies from heyward with her, of course he said yes, as long as izzy made those brownies she promised him, while izzy stayed back and ran the shack while making the brownies for jj, and another batch of special brownies for rilla.

"H-hey um izzy" she turned around to the voice to find Rafe Cameron at the front of the shack. "What do you want?" Turning back around finishing of the washing up.

"Is mama L here?" he asked here

"It Lauren to you" she said with no emotion in her voice, she hated that boy, all the time he would make her feel uncomfortable and was a dick to her friends.

"Woah, you on your period or something" his friends he was with all laughed at his comment.

"Rafe, I swear to god, you and your group of man whores better buy something or piss off" she growled at them, the boy behind Rafe walked off after that comment, but Rafe he stuck around.

"So how about me and you, midsummers I have a plus one?" Izzy burst out in laughter at Rafe question.

She very quickly became serious "Rafe, get it through you thick brain, me and you never happening, 1) your a dick and 2) I'm a minor you 19,  I'm only 16 so fuck of before I call peterkin  and tell her about Rafe the pervy nonce!" She shouted at him before pulling down the shutters of the shack.