Chapter 19

.・。.・゜✭・

***

"Hey, guys. So, like, my dad's already gonna kill me. So what's this mandatory meeting about?" Pope asked,

The group was now sat by the fire the boys and kie had just made, izzy and jj sat next to each other, kie and rilla next to each other and pope opposite John b who was pacing back and forth.

"Might as well tell him, man, before we're gaffed." Jj shrugged, izzy turned to him with concern.

"You ready for this?" John b asked, they all nodded,

"So, the gold never went down with the Royal Merchant."

"Oh, my God. Here we go again with this." Kie complain

"Oh great" izzy mumbled.

"No.All right, wait. Hear him out, all right?" Jj said,
"It's been here the whole time.It's on the island." John b told them,

"Are you serious?"

"Oh, my God."

"What going on?"

"I'd like to voice my skepticism." Pope said, izzy nodded to pope's comment.

"I'm sure you would, Pope, but can I please present you with my evidence, sir?" Johnb said in a fancy accent,

"Proceed."

"All right. So, in my backpack, I have a letter from Denmark Tanny." Johnb room of his backpack,

That this point izzy zoned out, just focusing on Jj drawing shapes on her bear back from the dress she was still in, her mind was worried about rilla, about Jj, about everything.

"You ok?" Jj whispered, "yeah, I just I'm worried about..." her voice going quiet. "Riley, me, your brother, and I on the right track?" He smiled at her, she laughed quietly. "You know me to wel-"

"Oi love birds are you listening to this wise man" rilla shouted at the two.

"So no we were whispered about food!" Izzy said trying to over look rilla nearly out them as a couple.

"Ooo I want food, I want pizza ... no chicken... no pizza" rilla said getting the munchies.

"Ok well as I was saying, You see, wheat is code for gold. Check this out. The gold is in parcel nine,
near the water." John b carried on,

"Holy shit."

"Oh my god"

"All we need is an original survey map of the property, and we've found the gold." John b said with jazz hands, making rilla laugh.

"Okay, so this might have a small chance of being actually true." Izzy said not ready to get her hopes up again.

" I am a genius." John b said as Jj stood up and hugged him picking him up "Hey, whoa! Hello! Fire! You're near the fire. You're gonna burn." John b said.

Jj put him down and grab his face, "I'm so proud of you right now."

"Thank you." John b laughed.

"Kiss kiss kiss!" Rilla and izzy chanted!

"What's the plan?" Pope asked,

"Good question. Sarah Cameron's coming tonight. She'll bring an original survey map..." John b said really fast hoping no one picked up of the blondes name.

"Hold on." Izzy said,

"Sarah? Wh-why Sarah?" Kie asked

"Um..."