Chapter 4

.・。.・゜✭・.
____________________

The 6 teenager chill in the hot sun, with cold beers in hand while the song Notion played through izzy speaker.

"Hey, Pope. Can you go a little faster?" Jj said getting up from next johnb walking to the front of the boat.

"Here we go. I'm movin'." Johnb said
"Doesn't work." Rilla said moving next to johnb knowing what her brother is about to do.

"We've tried this like 6,000 times." Izzy said with a smile, "I got this. It's gonna work!" Jj said before tipping his beer up and try's to pour beer into his mouth.

But the beer went everywhere expected his mouth.
"You're getting beer in my hair!" Kie shouted, "Oh, my God." Pope laughed

"All right. All right!" Izzy shouted at Jj getting up to stop Jj but before she could the boat smashed into something making Jj and izzy fly into the water while the other fall around the boat.

"Jesus, Pope!" Kie groans, rubbing her head,
"You okay, JJ?" John b ask his best friend

"I think my heels touched the back of my head." Jj said floating to the top of the water

"Kie, you okay?" Rilla said "I'm all right." Kie smiled at Rilla.

Izzy had fallen into the water, the other Side of the boat, no one had notice. "Yo, is star ok" Jj ask from the water.

Everyone looked around the boat, to see izzy know where. "Where is izzy?" John b and Rilla ask at the same time.

Pope walked to the end of the boat to help Jj up, but saw izzy in the water face down. "Oh my god, GUYS" he shouted, "help me with her" they all came rushing over to help him pull her up, Jj frantically climb onto the boat.

"Oh my, izzy" Rilla said shaking her best friend, no response, izzy had a cut on her head and it was bleeding. "Pope, do something your the smart one" Kie scream at him.

Jj pushed past them all now on the boat. "Hey star, wake up, get up come on star" he started to do chest compressions, after what felt like forever, but was only a minute, izzy eyes flipped open, and started to cough up water,

Jj smile "yeah there you go!" He said rubbing her back, looking up at everyone, the two other girls hanging onto each other crying, johnb looked like her could be sick and pope looked shocked.

"Hey guys what I miss?" Izzy said sitting up, looking up at her friends out of breath. They all laughed.

"Pope, what did you do?" Jj said changing the attention away from izzy, as she could tell she need space, "Sandbar. The channel changed." Pope shrugged

"No shit." Izzy mumbled.

"Guys... I think there's a boat down there." Pope said looking into the water.

"Shut up. What?" Kie said moving to have a look "No way." She mumble "No, no, guys. I'm serious. There's a boat down there." Pope assured them

"For real." John B ask moving to see too "It's a boat!" Jb pointed
"Holy shit, he's right. Let's go." Rilla said when she saw it too

They all took the reminding clothes off with a had on, each of them having swimming stuff on.

But when izzy went to jump in se was pulled back "what do you think your doing" she turned to see her brother and the maybank twins looking at her like we was stupid. "I'm going in" she said forgetting she just almost drowned.

"No you not you will sit here"

"You almost drowned,"

"Bitch are you stupid"