Chapter 12

.・。.・゜✭・
_________________________

The next day, while izzy went to work the other went and chilled on the boat. They would pick her up after her shift.

It was now 5 minutes till the end of her shift, and the one person she really didnt want to see today.

Sarah Cameron

"Nope, not today, we closed" izzy said turning around. "Izzy your open for another 5 minutes!" Sarah said pointing to the sign.

"Yeah well we don't serve, fake ass bitches!" Izzy said now face the blonde girl. Sarah face change from a smile to a sad look, "oh come on Sarah, don't give me that look!" Izzy frustration with the girl could be seen miles away.

"Can I please get a pougie summer fruit" Sarah asked, just wanting a smoothie.

"No sorry we out of the stuff to make that!"

"Kooks party?"

"Out of the ingredients for that too!"

"What do you have?" Sarah asked getting annoyed.

"Like I said, nothing for you!" Izzy said smugly.

"Does mama L know your this rude to customers?" Sarah asked, "one it Lauren to you, and two she know that you not a good customer, if you know what I mean" izzy said with a wink at the end.

While the talk between izzy and Sarah was going on the Twinkie pulled up, pope was the one to get out and get Izzy.

"Yo. Izzy you coming?" He said walking round the shack.

Both girls looked at pope. Izzy let out a big sigh she didn't know she was holding. "Yeah give me a sec to close!" Pope nodded then walked back the the van.

"See we closed, bye now!" With that izzy close the shutters on Sarah face. Luckily she had already cleaned everything. So she just grab her stuff and locked up.

"Hey bitches!" She said walking to the van.

"Hey bells!" Rilla shouted back, izzy laughed.

"So what I miss!" Izzy asked the group, as she sat down next to Jj, who made is very obvious he want her to sit next him.

"Rilla flashed her boobs to Sarah and topper!" John b said. "Oh my god, yesss well done!" Izzy said leaning over give Rilla a high five.

____________________________

"All right, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines." Jj said pulling out the gun, from his bag.

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back." Pope complained

"What?" Kie asked, before seeing the gun "JJ." She hits his arm.

While this happened inside the van, outside rilla and izzy were talking.
"So pope, said Sarah was there, you ok?" Rilla asked her best friend, "I'm good" izzy smiled.

Even tho rilla didn't know exactly what went down between izzy and Sarah, seeing izzy hurt that much made rilla hate her.

"Can't forget my badge. Professional busboy" Jj said, pulling the girl out of the conversation.

"So, where are we going now?" Rilla asked her brother.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now. This way!" Jj said taking the group through the back entrance.

"Andrew!" Jj said pointing to one of the boys,

"All right?" Andrew said back

The group walked through the hotel, till they got to the computer room.