Chapter 22

.・。.・゜✭・.

***

"No effing way!" Kiara said walking up the stairs with rilla behind her.

"You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kie asked looking at all the boys,

"I dunno." Pope said "Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." Jj smirked. Rilla shaking her head at her older brother.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing." Kiara yelled,

All of a sudden the door open, to find a just woken up izzy very confused. "What with the yelling?" She asked,

"You brother brought princess over" rilla commented. Suddenly izzy was wide wake.

"This is not going to go well" Jj whispered to pope. Pope shaking his head in agreement.

"What the actual fuck!" Izzy said when she walked more on to her front porch. She took a few deep breath's And slowly sat on the railing, waiting for the right moment to kick off.

"Oh please continue" she smiled sweetly, pope turn to Jj "I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." He was mainly talking about the way izzy was acting.

"Thank you!" Kie point to pope "When are you not?" John b asked, "l dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope point out

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." Jj laughed "That's cute, guys." John b said sarcastically. "Oh my god I see it , jjpope" rilla said earring a look and middle figures from both boys.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kiara moved to stand next to izzy.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah finally spoke up.

"Then leave." Izzy mumbled.

Sarah scoffed and turn to John b "I told you."

"Told him what, exactly?" Kiara asked  "That you're a liar? " izzy added

"No, that you're both shit-talking bitches" Sarah snapped.

"Oh, shit!" Rilla mumbled

"When have I lied?" Sarah shouted, Izzy scoffed. "Your so full of Shit, Cameron! Honestly are you hearing yourself" izzy laughed at this whole situation.

"You get somebody close to you..." kiara carried on

"I didn't lie about shit..." sarah shouted

"Everybody shut up!" John b yelled. The room feel silent

"Awkward" rilla said rocking back and forth on her feet.

"Kie, you are my best friend, right?" Kie nodded,
"And Sarah, you're... " he laughs  "you're my..."

"Oh my god, say the fucking words man! God" rilla shouted at him. Izzy laughed.

"You're my girlfriend." John b finally said it,

"Ohh... that's new." Pope mumbled

"She's your girlfriend now? What was all that talk about you were just using her for information?" Kiara explained

"Get a map, cut her loose."izzy finished of what he said to them a couple night ago.

"You said you were using me?" Sarah voice breaks

"No."

"Yeah, you did."

"Not nice to feel betrayed does it Cameron" izzy smirked.