Chapter 14

***

***

The next day the group went out on to the water using Hayward's boat, using the drone three time to check if the gold was at the spot the map the twins farther left for them. But nothing the only thing they found was the ship wreck of the Royal merchant.

Everyone was bummed, John b and izzy had an argument about just giving up and going home. So that what they did.

Once the boat was docked in town the teen went their separate ways! Pope going to work with his farther, kie and John b  going home, while izzy and the maybank twins went back to the maybank residents as they new there farther wasn't their today.

***

"Maybe just speak to jb?" Jj asked not seeing the problem.

"No she doesn't need to speak to him, jb was in the wrong izzy was stating facts on that boat!" Rilla argued back at her brother.

"Guys chill, I don't care, I will just go into a pile of shit that we haven't talked about!" Izzy said closing the door behind her.

The trio made the way up to the twins bedroom, but before izzy could walk in Jj pushed her gently to the side. "Wait here" he said, izzy looked at rilla confused.

Rilla walked into the room with izzy behind, "oh he hiding mr patch!" Rilla announced, Jj huffed, "what no I-"

"Jay, I know you have mr patch, I saw him yesterday!" Izzy said, not realising what she said before she had said it. Rilla eyes snapped between izzy and jj.

"What!" Jj said with a shocked face, "what?"izzy tied to play it off.

"No you said you were here yesterday! Why were you-" he looked over to rilla who was sat on her bed looking at the floor.

"That why I had so many clothes in my draw this morning! Oh" Jj said sitting on the bed, the room went quite.

—-
Jj pov;

They came to the house, alone! What if he hurt them, would had the told me, did he hurt them.

My mind is all of the place.

"Jj?" I heard rilla voice,

"NO! DONT!" I say my voice louder then I meant it to be. "Did he hurt you guys?" I looked up at them.

Izzy shakes her head, while rilla says "no he was out of it! No physical damage!" She laughed.

Physical? Does that mean he said something.

—-
3rd pov:

"Did he say something?" Jj asked his sister.

Before rilla answered izzy stood up, "you guys talk I will wait downstairs!"

"No!" Both maybanks said. Izzy nod and say back down.

"He said I look like mum!" Rilla voice quite.

***

Later on in the day, kie had called and asked them all to go to this out door cinema thing. So he they were on figure 8 with lot of kook looking at them.

" I'm so glad that they're still doing this. Keep calm. Carry on, Back to OBX life. You know? Aren't you glad I made you come?" Kie asked the group,

"Ecstatic."

"I think it will be fun!" Rilla said looking at the curly haired girl.

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest." Jj said, "I second that, his couch is really comfy!" Izzy said.

"We're out of the green zone, man." Pope whispered to the two while kie and rilla walked ahead of them.

"Dude, tranquilo, okay?" Jj said "We're in the middle of Kooklandia. Jj!" Izzy complained

"This is the last place I wanted to be." Pope said "Shut up, Pope." Jj said.

"Hey I'm getting drinks, izzy come with?" Kie asked. Izzy looked confused. "Uh sure" she said.

"Hey you ok?" Izzy asked kie, "does rilla like anyone?" Kie asked straight out there.

"Umm I can't say,she made me promise" izzy said even tho she really want to say 'yeah kie she like you' but she couldn't.

"Oh ok !" Kie said.

"Hey, uh... can I get two Pepsis, please? And some Gummy bears" izzy asked,

"Sure." The man behind the counter said.

"Hey, Kie. Izzy." The one person izzy did not want to see right now.

When izzy turn to see Rafe, his nose was all bruised and purple, izzy laughed. " look like some one taught you a lesson!" Kie smirked, "yeah well I will be getting them back" Rafe said looking at izzy.

Izzy took her stuff and left, not waiting for kie knowing she can handle herself.

"Hey you ok?" Jj asked, seeing izzy shaken up. "Im fine" izzy said bluntly.

She sat next to him, he slowly pulled her into the side of him, "what wrong?" He whispered into her ear, " just Rafe being rafe!" All she said before laying he head on his chest and falling Asleep.

Later on izzy was woken up by Jj, "hey star, I got to move" he said, izzy move her head opening her eyes. "where y'all going?" She asked

"We gotta wring it out." Jj said,

"Aww their gonna hold it for each other!" Rilla joked, which made izzy laugh. After a minute or two when the boys didn't come back izzy start to get worried.

She looked around as saw Rafe was no were to be seen, she jumped up, "what wrong?" Kie asked,
"Boys in trouble," izzy said now seeing the shadows behind the screen.

Izzy ran round to find kelce holding Jj while Rafe hit him over and over again, and topper going at it with pope. Izzy was now join by the other two girls.

"You guys help pope!" Izzy yelled.

Izzy ran and jumped on Rafe back, hitting him in the neck with her elbows. "Ahh, you stupid bitch!" He yelled, he threw her of his back on to the floor, walking towards her, his eye just seeing red.

"Rafe stay away from her!" Jj yelled.

Izzy lying one the floor in agony from how hard she hit the floor, untill she felt a kick to her side, "you bitch this you could break my nose and get away with it!" Rafe shouted.

Rilla stood up from topper pushing her on the floor she looked around, all her friends, her family in danger, that when she saw Jj bag on the floor,

Running over she held the gun in one hand and a lighter in the other, dropping the gun in the bag she ran over to the screen and set it alight.

"Get off him kelce!" She yelled,

The kook boys ran off leaving the pogues to get the breaths.

"Star!" Jj shouted, "I'm ok" she croaked out.

And with that the pogues went home, rilla went back to kies because kie didn't want to be alone, pope went home and jj drove himself and izzy back to the château.

***

Omg hi

I know it been like a 2 weeks but I was really busy!

I had my dance show, and rehearsal all week but I'm finished with that so back to writing.

I don't like this chapter but the

Next chapter 👀👀