Chapter 24

~you know you really love someone when you don't hate them for breaking your heart~

I had a horrible dream that night, my dad did go back to Lian Yu and said he was never coming back, he didn't tell my mum about Amour. My mum didn't know what to do so she wouldn't leave her room, Oliver didn't know what was going on. Neither did Edmund. Amour and I wanted to go to the island to save my dad. But that's all I dreamt before sitting up straight in my bed. The sunlight pouring through my window. I look at the time and it is only 6am. I drag myself downstairs.
No one is up yet, the house is silent apart from my foot steps. Amour most likely won't be talking to anyone for a while so I won't message her unless she messages me first. I don't know how I will hide all this from my mum and Edmund, I mean I never hide anything from them, well not intentionally. Last night, my dad got drunk, my mum didn't know what was wrong with him, she had asked me but I said I didn't know. Then there was Edmund, he is my twin and my best friend, I have never ever hid anything from him. Now I am hiding the biggest secret of the family. That dad had a child with Nita and Edmund and I both have a half-sister named Amour, who I also may point out, used to bully James and I. And now her and I are working together to sort this shit out. Without fighting or arguing.
I walk out to the back, from the pool gate, you can see the big backyard and the lining of the ocean. I have always wanted to live on the beach in a beach house, but with everything going on, I haven't had time to look for my own house. Would I be able to get the house I've always wanted, today? Two years ago I did have the house I always wanted, but I moved back in here with Oliver because my parents were gone. And now they are back... I can go back to my own house. I run up stairs to my room and change out of my pjs into a dress, I grab my car keys, phone and purse.