Chapter 19

~love does that, it changes you~
10 years ago-

The music loud and to be honest, sucks. I watch as James pours some soda into two cups for him and I. Edmund stands next to me watching Lucie dance with her best friend Olivia. Gabriel is standing next to the punch bowl drinking from the red plastic cup that by the looks on his face has spiked punch in it. My best friend Bonnie walks over to us and sees that Edmund is still standing next to me.
"Edmund, come dance with me," she holds her hand out.
"Oh it's-"
"Go," I smile. I always knew them two had something between them but the two don't admit it. Edmund takes her hand and goes to the dance floor.
"Here," James hands me a cup. I go to drink but I smell alcohol.
"Really?" I say.
"What?" He acts as if he doesn't know what I'm talking about and takes a sip of his.
"They spiked the soda too?" I set the cup down as he sits next to me.
"Nope." He smirks. "I did."
"James!" I say trying not to laugh.
"Oh come on, just one drink then?" I give him a wearily look and drink the drink.
Then Amour walks in.
Her bright pink dress sparkling in the light, her long curly blond hair swaying as she walks between her two friends, Charlotte and Teresa. I will spare you the details of them three. They are bitches.
Amour walks over to James and I.
"Oh look!" She looks at me with a smug look then smiles at James. "You still with her?"
"Piss off, Amour," I say.
"Was I talking to you? No!" She snarls at me before turning to James.
"Leave us alone, Amour," James says bluntly.
"Oh I'm fine," she sits on his lap giving me a glare. "I think I'll just stay here for a while." James pushes her off though.
"Oh right! Forgot about rat girl here," she looks at me. She is such a bitch! I have delt with her for so long now.
"You really want to do this?" I ask standing in front of her.
"Do what?"
"Be a bitch?" I say.
"Well of course, it's you," she looks at me up and down. Then I did the unthinkable. I curled my fists into balls and punched her right in the face before exiting the school and breaking down in tears.