𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺; ² ⁱⁿ ¹ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ

𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖿𝗒, 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟤 & 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗀

𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"𝐝𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!" ashanti laughed throwing a pillow at dd, "whatever, ddot the fatass anyway

"𝐝𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!" ashanti laughed throwing a pillow at dd, "whatever, ddot the fatass anyway." he smiled, "speaking on my brother while he not here is crazy." she spoke as her phone started ringing causing dd to mug her.

"who calling yo phone at one sum?" he asked as she reached over grabbing it. "uh it's-notti." she said confused as she answered it, "wassup ethan?" she spoke as dd laid on her making her shake her head.

"ashanti, puedes por favor venir a buscarme?"
"ashanti, can you please come get me?" notti slurred though the phone. "uhm, sure where are you?" she asked, "uh, some party i got stupid drunk." he replied, "shit ethan send me yo lo." she spoke as he hung up.

"what he do?" david asked, "he got drunk. and need a ride." she spoke scooting off the bed, "bring his ass over here, ima whoop him, & ask him why he ain't call momma." he laughed & ashanti looked at him.

"now would you call momma reyes, if you was nasty drunk?" she asked sliding on her puffer jacket & slides, "nah but i'll call you." he spoke pulling her hoodie string, towards him placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"ouu, you tryna get neaky wimme." she laughed pulling away, "but i gotta go get notti maybe afterwards though." she smiled walking away, "oh foreal?" he asked, "no, i'm a god's child david." she laughed, as dd shook his head plopping down onto the bed.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧!" ashanti laughed holding notti, "my bad, it's the breakup bro." "he spoke, using her arm for support as she looked at him, "notti, that don't mean you needa drink, u a child." she chuckled opening the car door.

"i know, my mami finna beat my ass." he groaned, "yeah, but you coming back to my place dd want you too." she smiled walking over to the drivers side, cranking the car up. "oh y'know dd's throwing you something for your sixteenth." he spoke.

her eyebrows furrowed as she smiled, "foreal?" she asked as she drove off the side, "mhm it's-" ethan started but she cut him off " i don't wanna know ethan, isn't it a surprise?" she questioned as the light turned red causing her to stop.

"oh, i thought you did." he laughed as he started trying to put his phone on the holder to charge. "why isn't it going in." he blew as she started driving again, "what the fuck go in." notti called out as his phone wouldn't fit.

"dude you gotta place it right." ashanti laughed, "i'm trying." he spoke as his phone fell my ashanti's foot causing him to lean over, "holdon wait notti i'm driving." she spoke as notti started moving his arm around.

"shanti i- notti move!" she shouted as he touched her feet, "ashanti i got it ch- notti!" she shouted looking at him, as he touched the pedal causing him to lean up before noticing the headlights that was coming from a car,

"ashanti ashanti turn!" notti yelled out, "stop yelling!" the young girl shouted turning the car quickly, but the turn was too late, way to late.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

𝐝𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, he sighed answering justin's call. "yo dd, nigga why you not answering yo phone!" jay's voice shouted in a shaky tone. "i was sleep you igh jay? what's good?" he asked now fully awake.

"you ain't hear?" he asked as his voice broke & dd looked confused, "about what?" he asked, in reality justin didn't know how to tell his brother the news not over the phone. "turn on the news dd." he spoke.

dd looked around the room mostly for the remote but also his girlfriend. as he found the remote he clicked on the new chancel dropping his phone onto the bed

as he saw his brother & girlfriend's picture. "just in, new york drill rapper, ethan reyes also know as notti osama — and social media influencer ashanti jimenez older sister of new york drill rapper sugarhill ddot of has died." she spoke

the two teens were found near 147th st, unresponsive and barely alive, sources say they died as they were being transferred to the hospital..." the next words made his heart drop, he lost two people he loved in the same night.

"MAMI DONDE ESTAS." he heard ddot yelled through the hall making him walk towards the door. "yo ddot, your moms isn't here." his voice spoke getting uneven as ddot looked at him. "she was just wimme," dd's voice cracked as he hugged ddot & just started crying into his shirt.

ddot just stood there— in disbelief. suddenly he hugged dd back, "i can't do this man." he sobbed.

"wait 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍—." the news lady spoke causing the boys to turn around.

۵۵۵