𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺; ʳᵉᵍʳᵉᵗˢ

⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚...

𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐙𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗍𝗓𝗓𝗄𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗒

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘. "what the fuck?" he mumbled to his self , he thought kelly would have got rid of the pregnancy four months ago since she was still young , he then tucked in his bottom lip seeing the fact that she never contacted him after that night & eventually he'd have to take responsibility ...

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍?" ethan yelled at the young girl who sat on her bed. "exactly what i said ethan i'm pregnant." she said looking at him & he scoffed. "i can't take care of no fucking kid kelly i'm only a teenager." he said sitting on the other side of the room.

"notti how do you think i feel?" she asked , "i'm a kid carrying one and you're basically acting like you don't give a fuck." she explained. "that's because i don't kelly." he replied in a hurtful tone & the girl laughed.

"wow notti, your the one who got us in this just leave bro." she said standing up. "wait kay ian mean it like that." he said walking towards her. "then how did you notti?" she asked & he paused for a second. "kelly come on, we're young so why not just get rid of it."

"your joking right?" she asked in a hurtful voice as he grabbed her arm , "no kelz i'm not, because if you have that baby, i gotta responsibility and i can't do that i'm in a relationship now." he said mumbling the last part & she scoffed as her eyes started to water.

"you have a girlfriend?" she asked & he nodded. "so what was i just some fucking fling?" she asked. "i mean i guess, i still like i do, it's just i can't take care of a kid." he bit his lip.

"then don't notti, go i don't need you anymore." she said walking towards her bed. "kelly- no go i can do this by myself." she said as her voice cracked & he stared at her for a moment. "i'm sorry." was all he said before walking out leaving kelly with the decision to keep the child or don't.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

&&' 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓. , notti got cut off by his thoughts when his brother & bestfriend ddot came in the room with a shocked look on their face. "broo notti, our kelly is deadass carrying right now." ddot said laughing & notti looked up from his phone.

"i already knew." he said biting his lip. "so she told you before us?" ddot asked disappointed since kelly always told him everything first. "yeah basically because it's mines." he spoke making the boys looks at him.

"notti why did kelly drop us, randomly?" ddot asked curious. "because i told her..." he stopped talking. "told her what notti?" dd asked & notti clenched his jaw. "to get rid of it." he finished & ddot looked at him in disbelief before walking out the room.

"that why she stopped comin round, why you do that notti?" dd asked. "because i'm young dd!" he shouted & david looked at him. "but now i'm seeing it, that she's having my kid and now, i'm having so many regrets about what i said to her." he scoffed & dd looked at him. "how you think kelz feel right now?" he asked.

"i don't know." he mumbled & dd sighed pulling out his phone texting the young girl. "what are you doing?" notti asked. "telling her to come over here." he said smiling & notti sat back. "you need to talk to her ethan."

"aight,whatever." he mumbled.

۵۵۵