𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺; ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢ ᵇᵒʸ

⦍ 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍?" rayonna laughed at the fact that her best friend was doing some gay shit on ft so she took a photo

"𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍?" rayonna laughed at the fact that her best friend was doing some gay shit on ft so she took a photo. "girl stawpp it." he said in a sassy tone making her laugh even harder & notti look over to her.

"that nigga acting mad zesty." he said causing ray to hit his arm. "that's 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 notti." she said laughing causing notti to furrow his eyebrows at that name seeing the fact that nigga was her 𝐄𝐗-𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 who he disliked a whole lot.

"yo rayray you coming out later?" he asked & she thought for a second. "nah can't gon be with bae all day." she answered & his mood changed but she ain't notice since she was looking at notti. "damn yo ass gon turn light skin being inside all day."

"not to much i love my beautiful melanin skin." she said smiling & he laughed. "everybody loves it to be honest." he said laughing again & notti scrunched his face. "nigga needa shut the fuck up." he mumbled & ray sighed. "shawn ima call you later."

"bet, we fasho needa hang out soon though." he said quickly & she laughed. "you be acting mad dayroom when we be together, why ion know." she said looking at the phone waiting on an answer but shawn got quiet before her phone seeing flashing meaning she got a message.

notti looked over her shoulder as she opened it which was from shawn that read.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

___________________
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐘𝐘𝐘💙🤘🏾

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐘𝐘𝐘💙🤘🏾
cause of yo "man".
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟦:𝟣𝟧ᵃᵐ

۵۵۵۵۵۵

𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 her & notti looked at each other before he yanked the phone out of the young girl's hand. "say lil nigga, you mad scary why you ain't say that shit loud?" notti asked & the boy laughed.

"ain't want you to get your feelings hurt." shawn replied & rayonna slowly creeped from out the bed , she knew notti was finna flash in 3. 2-.

"nigga who in her bed right now? me not your stupid gay ass, you over here talking bout some stawp, nigga you ain't my competition ge-" the phone hung up causing notti to throw it on the floor. "nigga don't throw my damn phone!" she said bending down & he scoffed.

"that's why ion like you talking to that fruity ass nigga rayonna." he said getting up & rayonna groaned seeing that everytime notti gets jealous or mad he makes a argument lasting hours.

"notti look me and shawn friends aight? ion say nun bout you and ya "lil ex girlfriends" so what's the problem with shaw." she asked & he looked at her stupid. "girl you sound dumb ass fuck." he said laughing.

"ion be flirting with my em you deadass sat in my face flirting with this nigga." as rayona was finna say something she got cut off by a facetime being answered. "damn notti it's mad early whatcha calling fa?" a girl asked from the other line.

"oh bitch you foul." rayonna said laughing. "my bad lacy i tried to call somebody else." he answered. "it aii, goodnight my heart." she said hanging up & ray mugged him.

"ray-nah you a hoe for that shit!" she yelled & he laughed walking towards her. "now you see how i feel." he said smiling hugging her waist.

"you just a jealous lil boy-mmcht." he cut her off making her laugh. "my jealous boy though." she said placing a kiss on his lips.

۵۵۵

author's notes'
y'all want me to start using y/n
and blank picture, or keep
doing made up names and pictures?