⁽ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ⁾ 𝗃𝖺𝗒𝗄𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇; ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵖ³

⦍ 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

⦍ 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒." he whispered & she sighed. "you know how many times i forgave you & and you played me like a fool?" she asked & he sighed. "ma, i swear to you i changed, i swear your love is all i want d."

"you can't have my love no more justin." she whispered & he looked at her. "davinia come on, please?" he pleaded walking towards her. "jay stop," she whispered. "no nia, you're the only girl i really i need, i'm sorry fr how i acted. how i treated you, the times i stood up, the time i fucked you over. davinia, you're the one i wanna marry." he spoke making her look at him.

"you just sayin that." she laughed. "am i? nia, ask me any question about you and ima answer faster then ever because i know all the shit about you, because you da one for me not them other females who'd i never fuck with again because you da only one who never switched up on me.

nia sighed, "i don't understand you, dude you say all this shit then do it all over again you treated me like ya girl the first few months, then you switched up when you got big." she whispered, "fame changed ya love fa me, so my lover's gone."

"it's not nia, i really don't mean to hurt chu, i feel bad for making you feel like this," he said sitting next to her, "you're the only place i feel happy, you the i wanna be with most the day, i know i treated you bad but that shit's over foreal." he spoke looking at her & she sighed looking down.

"i don't wanna let you go, you're where i wanna be forever." he spoke lowly, holding up her chin. "i don't wanna let us go , but i can't keep getting taken for granted by you justin." she spoke, her voice cracking, a tear falling as she removed jay's warm hand away standing up.

"jay all though, i love you i hate your ass sometimes, because dude you were my first you know that means some to me, you grew a bond with my brother who asks about you non stop, i opened my heart to you and you just stepped on that bitch multiple times." she laughed.
"i believed that over the span we'd fix our lil relationship, but you never wanted to foreal, yeah we're only eighteen teenage love so what, but it wasn't really like that, because from the five years i knew you i'd never think about the shit that happened throughout our relationship."

HERE WE GOOOOOO.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"like you getting me pregnant, and breaking the the fuck outa my heart after." she mumbled. "you serious?" he asked, "yeah i am sadly, i was gonna tell you that night b-" she got cut off by him standing up hugging her.

"please ma, you can't leave me now, please." he whispered. "promise if i do take you back. you won't hurt me again?" she said pulling away, & he smiled looking into her eyes, "i promise, because i'm madly in love witchu." he laughed. "i missed those." she laughed seeing his dimples.

۵۵۵۵۵۵
𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 &&' 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"you got this baby girl!" nia laughed, watcher her daughter jazlynn stand up, she was trying to walk on her own this time but kept failing but she still was trying.

as nia stood in front to catch her she smiled, as the baby girl began to laugh with her gums showing, she had got her father's dimples making her more perfect & prettier then she was, jazlynn started to walk towards her mother.

as nia sat in awe looking at her daughter, yanira kept recording, just as she was about to fall nia caught her & hugging the bright girl giggling as she placed kisses all over her. "awe, this shit so adorableee! glad megamind gotchu knocked up." yanira laughed & nia looked at her smiling. 

yanira was the best to nia, they even shared a house together that was their goal since kids, & it finally happened, with a extra twist. "YO, is that my sobrina" heard notti loud ass shouted out walking in, picking up jazlynn.

"yo jay wanna ask you something." he laughed lowly, making nia turn around. "hey baby." she laughed. "hey nia." he spoke walking closer, dd, notti & ddot pulling out their phone making the girls look confused. "davinia constance smith, you know i love your ass right?" he asked smiling & nia laughed. "yeah." she spoke as he got on one knee.

"OH SHITTT IT'S HAPPENINGGG!" yanira yelled, causing nia to look down at him. "will you marry me?" he murmured, the young woman eyes widened, her mouth parting as she processed what he just had said. "oh-" she laughed leaning down grabbing his cheeks, "yeah, jay." she laughed as he stood up holding her waist.

"wait, shit i almost forgot." he laughed, as nia brought her bottom lip between her teeth as he reached in his pocket taking a small black box from them. he looked back up to face her & opened it, carefully taking the diamond ring out. he then grabbed nia's left hand gently, & slid the ring on.

the girl took justin's face in her other hand & pulled him into another kiss. "i fucking love you dude!" she laughed. "so like you're my real brother now?" eight year old hakeem asked & jay nodded. "basically lil bro!" he laughed.

"welcome to fammmmm!" dd dragged, "i can't wait to eat that cake." ddot laughed. "nah that bitch better be good." yanira smiled. "better be or jay unmarrying nia." hakeem spoke. "can y'all like leave?" jay asked & they looked at him. "nah nigga fuck later i'm playing with niece & lil nef!" notti shouted holding the little girl's fingering forming a middle flipping him off.

"stop cussing ethan!" she yelled. "eww, i didn't need to hear that." hakeem said walking towards his room. "where you going keem, thought we was finna play 2k?" notti called out.

۵۵۵

author's notes'
𝖺𝗐𝗐𝗐𝗐, 𝖾𝗏𝖻 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗍 𝟥 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗅𝗒
𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺 𝗎𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈