𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗋𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗍; ˢᵗᵃʸ ʷⁱᵐᵐᵉ

⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐃𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘🦋

۵۵۵۵۵۵

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 hoodie over her black crop top & sat back in bed. "who we all waiting on?" jayracks asked walking through the bedroom door. "my damn brother if he hurry up."

"mhm, you sure edot gon let you stay at the party after dropping us off?" she asked melly & she laughed. "of course i mean my grades are good and ian been in no typa trouble." melly said smiling as she grabbed her stud earrings off the dresser, putting them in her ears.

"YOOO MEL BRING YA ASS FOE I CHANGE MY MIND!" edot yelled making jay & her laugh. "come on."mel said grabbing her michael kors purse walking out the door to elijah's room. "you ready?" he asked fixing his hair then putting on some cologne. "you is such a hoe eli." she laughed making him push her head.

"i would say you one but you my sister." he said laughing grabbing his coat & melly mugged him. "bro can we just go already?" jay dragged putting her arm over melly walking out the door.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 getting out. "ima wait out here for a while, just until ann get here." edot said as the girls closed the door. "mmk she got you whipped boi!" melly said laughing.

as melly walked into the party she started texting her long-term boyfriend ddot to see if he was there yet. "ooo you texting my cousin?" jay asked making her smile. "maybe, i was seeing if he was at the party.

"these niggas are wildin." melly said laughing as she pasted up somebody giving head on the stairs. "yoo mels and jay ova hea!" somebody shouted out & they turned to see it was notti waving while seated around dudeylo, ddot, jayk & faith , they walked over & ddot stood up hugging melly.

"hey ma." he said kissing her. "hey fatty." she said laughing sitting down on the couch. "mane stop playing wimme." he said nudging her to move over. as everybody started talking to each other ddot was steady looking around the room & melly noticed. "what's wrong?" she asked.

"i'm looking for dd, y'all seen him?" he said looking at everybody. "he's upstairs!" eva yelled. ddot stood up. "ima be right ma." he said kissing her on the forehead going upstairs. "y'all are goals deadass." notti said laughing making melly cheese.

they were....

۵۵۵۵۵۵

NAH LEMME STOPPPPPP 👹👹...

𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 &&' 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 on one of the bathroom door. "yoo?" dd called out. "nigga open the door." dd threw his head back before opening the door for his best friend, as ddot came in dd closed the door. "nigga why you up here?" ddot asked.

"because bro i'm pissed ass fuck right now." dd answered shaking his leg. "what happened?" ddot asked sitting on the tub. "it's faith bro, she real shit playing with a nigga." dd replied sighing while looking down, & ddot looked confused.

"whatchu mean?" he laughed & dd looked up. "me and faith been fucking round for a minute." he mumbled & ddot looked shocked. "NIGGA WHAT YOU BAGGE-nigga be quiet." dd said chuckling.

"my bad bro but you bagged our faith collins when?" he asked smiling. "we started sneaking round in april, then we got serious in august." he said. "oh damn that's a good four months well five since it's september." ddot smiled. "was a good five months." dd said low making ddot look up at him. "whatchu mean was?"

"she broke up with my ass, cause crystal sent her a video of us you know." dd said pulling out his phone showing faiths screen recording & messages. "and ian never touch crystal while me and faith was talking."

"crystal a fucked up hoe fa dat one." ddot scrunched up his face watching the video. "ion wanna see that shit anymore." he laughed shaking his head. "and faith barely looked at me tonight, i can't even tell her that crystal long neck ass lied." dd explained.

"i mean knowing faith she'll forgive you at some point." ddot explained. "nah faith the type to ignore a nigga for a year." dd laughed looking at ddot.

"man nigga come on, let's go-"

𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖦!

𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖦!

𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖦!

𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖦!

۵۵۵۵۵۵

𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓 &&' 𝐃𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 they looked at each other. "yo what the fuck?" ddot said before they rushed out the bathroom. "SOMEBODY CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE PLEASE!" notti yelled his voice breaking while tears streamed out on his face, as the boys walked closer they frowned. "yo bro who is that?" dd mumbled.

"who is that?" ddot asked walking closer seeing that it was 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘, dd & ddot didn't waste any time rushing to her side by edot, notti, faith, jayk, & jay. "sis come on stay for me please?" edot cried out.

"i don't wanna die d." melly said with a shaky voice. "your not okay? baby stay wimme." ddot said shedding tears. i'm not ready yet." she mumbled, as her vision started to get blurry. 

"melly stay with me please c'mon." edot said as tears fled his eyes hearing his sister breath getting low. "it hurts, elijah." she cried out as she shut her eyes. "melly? mel ! ,mels..." jayracks called out. "MELLY COME ON DON'T LEAVE US!" faith yelled out opening the girls mouth, beginning to perform cpr.

edot picked up his younger sister as they heard ambulance sirens approaching, the people rushed in taking the young girl out of her brothers hands putting her onto a stretcher, as they rushed her out elijah & ddot followed them.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, can i go with her?" he asked wiping his tears & the workers nodded. "we'll meet you bro." as edot hopped in the back the rest of the teens went into their car driving off behind the ambulance.

۵۵۵