𝗃𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋; ⁱⁿˢᵉᶜᵘʳᵉ

disclaimer; not body shaming , & all you guys bodies are perfect just the way it is & youn gotta change it for anything nor feel insecure about it<3

𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 , 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 as her shower ran , she's been feeling insecure for the past three days since she posted a photo of her on her finsta account , as she was staring at he...

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 , 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 as her shower ran , she's been feeling insecure for the past three days since she posted a photo of her on her finsta account , as she was staring at her figure she heard a knock on the door.

"ma how long you gon be in the shower?" jenn asked making soraya pull her shirt over her head turning the shower off. "i'm almost out jenn!" she called out & jenn nodded even though soraya couldn't see.

soraya sighed as she wiped the tears that was almost dried up & opened the door to see jenn standing there with her arms crossed. "you good?" she asked & the girl nodded going over to her bed sitting down. "you sure ray?" she questioned sitting next to her.

"jenn be honest, am i getting bigger?" the girl ask.d looking at her girlfriend who starred at her confused. "nah, you ain't." she whispered & soraya laughed. "youn gotta lie jenn-ian lying soraya i like ya lil shape." she smiled.

soraya sniffed as jenn pulled her closer their faces now mushing together. "why you asking me this." she asked. "i posted a picture and the comments just filled up with body shaming." she replied biting the inside of her cheek. "lemme see."

۵۵۵۵۵۵

NOT ADDIN A PICTURE!

@𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘀| 𝖿𝖺𝗏 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⁂

@𝗰𝗯𝗹𝘂_𝟭𝟴𝟬 bestttooo💓
^ bestii😎

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟬𝟯 why it look like shawt gettin kinda big?

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟬 mommy deadass

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟴 nah lemme find out raya carrying😭
^ ian pregnant..

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 wtf they feedin yuuu💀
^ should be askin ya muta the same thing.

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟭𝟮 y'all mad disrespectful bodyshamin her.

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟳 pookie looking mad delicious
^tyy.

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟭 🤢...
^ same shit i said wen i viewed ya profile.

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟭𝟬 ian gon lie soraya they on yo ahh😭😭
^so it's funny wen sb body shame?😐.

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟰 that must be happy weight or sum cs uu gettin bigger

@𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘇😻😻😻😻😻
^💞.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 getting disgusted from the comments she'd read. "ma you ain't getting fat, you getting more beautiful aight?" she said smiling as she lifted soraya's chin up & she nodded. "stop feeling bad. you the most prettiest shawty evaaa." she dragged making raya laugh.

"yeah.." was all soraya could say before jenn kissed her. "look rayray, you ain't ugly not even close to that shit, now ion exactly know how you feel about yourself at the moment but ion like when you feel insecure because it pisses me off." she explained & soraya eyes started to water.

"and i like everything about you including ya insecurities, so fuck whatever them smoochies saying bout you. long as you like and love your body, i love it more." she said wiping one of soraya tears & making soraya smile.

"thank you." she said kissing the girls cheek. "anything for you ma now let's go get sum food!" she said picking soraya up carrying her out the door.

۵۵۵

ALWAYS REMEMBER DON'T LET NB MAKE YOU FEEL INSECURE ABOUT YOUR BODY AND NEVER CHANGE FOR NB BUT YA SELF....LOVE Y'ALL❤