𝗃𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋; ⁱ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶜʰᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ

⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗌𝗎𝗄𝗂'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗌𝗎𝗄𝗂'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 me of all the shit your doing?" i asked sitting on the bed & jenn stayed standing by the dresser

"𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 me of all the shit your doing?" i asked sitting on the bed & jenn stayed standing by the dresser. "suki ima need you to stop playing wimme because you know damn well ian never cheat on you." as she said that i scoffed.

"well then stop accusing me of cheating because ian finna continue to take this shit from you." i said standing up as she walked closer.

"just tell me the truth suki." she said looking down at me & i sighed. "jenn i would never do anything to hurt you, you gotta stop bro." i said looking in her eyes & she turned around.

𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘫𝘦𝘯𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦.

"baby come on, i never accused you of cheating on me even when half of my friends told me they saw you with that girl." she turned around. "but i didn't accuse you of something that i didn't see myself right or wrong?"

"you went to a party right?" she asked & i nodded. "and you fucked with somebody there." as she said that i laughed. "i might as well have cheated on you, as much as you keep on fucking accusing me dick."

as i said she opened the door motioning me to leave i nodded before grabbing all of my stuff , as i was walking out the door i looked at her. "you know what jenn, i'm so fucking done with you." as i said that she grabbed my arm & i yanked it away walking out.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐎." i sniffed as i sat on facetime with my best friend kenzo. "why you keep taking allat shit from her ski?" she asked & i laughed. "because i love her."

"nah that ain't real love if all she does is accuse you of all the cheating she actually be doing." she said rolling her eyes & i blew. "i'm finna go to sleep ken."

"don't go crying over that lil hoe all night na." she laughed & i nodded. "i won't." i said hanging up.

i got up from my vanity & went to take a shower i was in there for about fifteen minutes before i heard a knock on my door , me being home alone i had to open it.

i got out & put on a black woman beater & some boxers with a red bonnet. i looked over at my alarm clock & it read 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟷 i walked through the hallway & slowly opened the door and saw jenn standing there with two mcdonalds bags.

"oh would've thought you was the girl i was sleeping with but what do you want jenn?" i asked sarcastically opening the door all the way. "hungry?" she asked & i took both the bags from her shutting the door. on some petty shit , i turned around and opened the door seeing her smiling.

"your not coming in." i said putting the bags down in the corner crossing my arms. "i know, i wanted to say sorry." she replied. "i was outta pocket for what i said and you ain't deserve that shit."

"you're fucking right, i didn't." i dryly replied & she winced at my tone. "i just had ode shit going on today and it stressed me the fuck out and i took it out on you i'm real shit sorry ski."

"jenn bro," she looked at me. "i feel like you don't appreciate me no more since that incident with you and kenzo. like all you do is accuse me of cheating when you know ian like that."

"i know and i'm sorry ma." she said looking up at me. "i'm tired of hearing your sorry, jenn. especially when you do the shit again afterwards." i sighed as my eyes started to water.

"suki ma i promise you, worda my dead, i'll change for you, and i know you feel like ion show it or express it, but i really do appreciate you, deadass. i won't ever accuse you like that again." she grabbed my hands , her brown eyes staring into my own , almost as if she was reassuring me & i could feel how genuine she was being right now.

i sighed knowing i couldn't be mad at her for a long period of time. it was hard to , especially when she was sincere and apologized in the end.

"you know all them times you accused me i should have cheated jen but i didn't, and you know i love you."

"i know you do ma." she said wrapping her hands around my torso pulling me into a hug. "i guess imma give you another chance, but the minute you fuck up jen, i'm leaving your ass." i said looking at her.

"that's a bet." she said kissing my forehead.

۵۵۵