𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺; ᵇᵃᵈ ᵗᵉʳᵐˢ

⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"𝐘𝐊𝐖 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈!" y/n screamed through the phone, "whatever bro, you say that shit then be back not even a week later

"𝐘𝐊𝐖 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈!" y/n screamed through the phone, "whatever bro, you say that shit then be back not even a week later." i laughed, "nah not this time, i'm done witchu." she scoffed as she hung up the phone.

"she tripping i swear," i mumbled as dd laughed, "why y'all fighting this time?" dd asked, "ion know." i spoke. "because he stay fucking over that lil girl." jay spoke, "nigga ain't nobody fucking over her." i said looking at him.

"tell me then, why y'all arguing?" jay asked looking at me, "because, she swear i'm cheating again." i said going to her contact, "and are you?" dd asked. "no nigga, i stopped." i spoke as the phone started ringing.

"stop calling me word to my mother nigga get a life!" she spoke answering the phone & quickly hanging it up and jay nem laughed, "what that nigga french montana said, she don't love him no more." dd sung making me mug him.

___________________
𝗆𝗂 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺 💙

𝗆𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗏😩
so you ain't tryna talk ts out?

𝗆𝗂 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺 💙
no nigga fuck u

𝗆𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗏😩
fr?

𝗆𝗂 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺 💙
for fucking real i'm done!

𝗆𝗂 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺 💙
go be that bitch cause we over

𝗆𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗏😩
ma ion want no bitches except
my wife which is you🙄

𝗆𝗂 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺 💙
stop lying yo ass still cheatin.

𝗆𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗏😩
i'm not word to my deads

𝗆𝗂 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺 💙
wtv stop hittin my line.

𝗆𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗏😩
nah, lemme come over there.

𝗆𝗂 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺 💙
bitch no.

𝗆𝗂 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺 💙
i'll come there.

𝗆𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗏😩
see i knew you loved me.

𝗆𝗂 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖺 💙
nah i need my airpods, it's still fuck u.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"aye y/n airpods here?" i asked, "yeah, i'm using them." dd spoke. "bet bet, hide em for me." i smiled and they looked at eachother, "ya dumb." dd laughed.

TIME SKIP.

"them bitches shooting already." dd said laughing, "to early for that ghetto shit." dd's girlfriend spoke, "where bae at though?" she asked referring to y/n and i shrugged. "ion know."

she still ain't come, & it's been like twenty some minutes, i decided to call her but her shit rung and went to voicemail, so i called her sister. "hello." summer spoke chewing on a straw, "where your sister at?" i asked.

"ion know but lemme check cause she post to bring me some to eat." she laughed as her screen paused she looked back a second later, "she by your crib, been there for about five minutes." she spoke and i looked confused when i heard police sirens & my mom walking in with tears in her eyes.

"ethan, it's y/n I'm sorry."
"ethan, es t/n lo siento."she spoke & i looked at her confused so did everybody in the room when it finally hit me, shoot out, y/n being here, police sirens, i stood up & ran out the room, "notti what?" dd yelled following me.

my heart dropped when i seen cop cars all around blocking half the street and people started to crowd the sidewalk, "yo what's going on?" i spoke to a police officer, "young woman, caught in a crossfire, she's on the way to the hospital." she spoke shaking her head and i looked at her, before calling y/n's phone again.

& my heart instantly broke when i heard a phone ringing, "no, fuck no." i said turning around, "jay you needa drive me to the hospital." i spoke, & he nodded. 

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"uh what room is y/n y/l/n in?" i asked, it pained me the hell out of me to ask the question. "uhm, let me see," she spoke typing into her computer, "come on can you hurry the fuck up?" i semi- yelled and she bit her lip. "sir, please go sit in the waiting room." she spoke.

"why is- notti come on." melz spoke grabbing my arm & we sat in the room. "she can't leave me bro, not on bad terms man." i whispered balling my head in my fist. "yo where is my fucking sister!" i heard summer yell, not even five minutes later.

"ma'am i'm go- nah you gon fucking tell me where is my baby sister!" she cried out, "please just tell me." she spoke & i stood up walking towards her, when she saw me she cried even more, "notti where's y/n?" she asked hugging me. "where my girl?" her father asked.

"they haven't spoken to us summer or mr. y/l/n." i told her & she looked at me. "how the fuc- why did i have to hear this shit from the feds and not you?" she questioned. "ian know, i couldn't call you." i spoke my voice cracking.

a male nurse walked towards us, "family of y/n y/l/n?" he questioned, "somos nosotros, soy su padre."
"that's us, i'm her father." her dad spoke, "that's us, i'm her sister." summer said.

"i'm sorry, but we did manage to stop the bleeding and save her life but during surgery, she unfortunately slipped into a coma, it's undetermined if she'd ever wake up." he spoke making summer start sobbing

۵۵۵۵۵۵

puffy eyed ethan sat on the small chair beside y/n's bed. after y/n got shot notti hasn't been the same since even though she made it through surgery but her body went into a coma how could that even happen, notti thought to himself.

it's been at least two months & everyday notti stays beside the young girl praying that she finally wakes up, the boy doesn't even leaves her side, unless he had to shower. "please pull through ma."

but would she ever come out her two month coma?

۵۵۵