𝖾𝖽𝗈𝗍𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒; ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ

⌇ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌' 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⌇⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

⌇ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌' 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⌇⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 trying not to doze off, when her phone started dinging. "lana would you like to get that?" the girls teacher called out & she sighed unzipping her golden backpack putting the phone on dnd, secretly sneaking it under the desk she was seated at opening the message.

___________________
𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘💝

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘💝
𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 @ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅
ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀🤍 
𝗆𝗄, 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝟧
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘💝
𝖺𝗂𝗂, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁
ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ

۵۵۵۵۵۵

the girl quickly gathered the rest of her belongings stuffing them i her bag, raising her hand up, "could i be excused, lady things." she smiled & the teacher waved signaling her to go ahead. lana stood up. "where are you going?" her best friend ruby asked. "don't worry, i'll be back." she smiled before walking out the classroom heading down the hall.

"about time ana." edot called out, lifting off of the wall, "sorry." she smiled. "i'm skipping you should come." he smiled & she thought for a second. "can't, ima sophomore remember." she stated. "aww come on, just miss one period for me, it is a free hour."

"aight eli," she laughed as he placed his arm over her shoulder & began walking.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"fuck eli," lana moaned out quietly, her head tilted elijah lips pressed against her light neck as his erection rose from his pants. his left hand gripped around her neck, the cold silver infinity promise ring ana brought for him, that was placed on his ring finger pressing against her throat as he kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth.

elijah pulled the young girl on his lap, the kiss deepening as his hands slipped up her shirt, he then started undressing lana swiftly. as he admired each part of her body, kissing her neck more as his hands caressed her breasts.

"alright, eli pause." she muttered, & edot looked at her. "why though?" he hummed, a small laugh exiting his mouth, leaning in sucking her neck making sure to look up at her. "marking what's mine." he whispered under his breath as he kissed her cheek, removing his black tee-shirt. he began undoing his pants, the girl watching intently as she noticed his erection become much more visible to her, she laughed.

"mad hard why?" she asked as she turned around on her stomach as he stood up, "you just do that to me." he said laughing as lana sat up, stroking his hard member as she glanced up at him, watching his straight face turn into a grin. "oh shit," he laughed, laying down in the bed as the young girl slightly crawled on top of him, her hand still wrapped around the base of his member, him moving her curly light blue hair, behind her shoulder.

"you know, i'd be happy if we weren't a secret anymore." he chuckled, as she looked down at him. "stop teasing bro, you'd never tell anybody about us."she said rolling her eyes, going down, elijah pressing his tip on her lips. "i'm not though." he smiled, the girl smiled as she started to fit him into her mouth as she sucked sheepishly, the taste of his pre-cum melting on her tongue as she managed to get him down her throat.

the deeper ana went, the more she could feel him throb in the slightest movement. she started to bob her head, increasing the pace as edot groaned, his eyes threatening to roll back in pleasure to fulfill lana. as he got close he pulled out, pressing & rubbing his dick against her face as she licked it, the boy taking in the sight pleasure. "you a slut you know that right." he laughed, picking up the girl, her legs wrapping around his waist.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"right there eli," she moaned out, edot smirking as his hand grabbed her throat, looking down at her as he thrusted quickly inside of her. "say my name louder, nobody's' here but us." he smiled, the girl inching at his hand in pleasure.

"elii-" she whined in relief as his tip hit her g spot with each stroke he applied, the young boy watching her reactions change. "you make the prettiest faces, when you screaming my name" he hummed, her hair clinging to her face as the two breathed heavily.

"oh fuck,"lana moaned into the crook of elijah's neck, the boy gripping on her waist as he ran his tongue down her neck, sucking her neck as she clawed on his back, with her freshly done butterfly designed coffin nails.

"stop before you leave marks." edot said as his hands slipped from her waist, gripping at her beast as he caressed them with his free hand. their bodies clapping together, as loud slapping noises can be heard as ana gripped the sheets tightly, her legs starting to shake as he got deep as he could."i'm close dot" she managed to get out as she shut her eyes tightly.

edot gripped onto ana's neck, "look at me ana." he mumbled, the girl forcing her eyes to stay open as leaned down kissing her, his tongue entangling with hers. That didn't last long as she came, moaning his praises as her juices coated his cock, the man grunting as he sped up.

"who you belong too?" he moaned, getting close to his release." elijah!" she called out, shaking in pleasure."little louder for me, put that pretty mouth of yours to use" he shivered wrapping his arm around her torso, the girl's moaning getting louder.

"you elijah!" she moaned in defeat as she came, her legs shaking as he grunted, feeling her tighten around him as she buried her head into her pillow. "holon don't run, take it." he whispered softly, the girl pulling away from his thrusts as it drove her crazy. him speeding up, getting deeper as he pressed his brown body against her's, making it impossible for her to get away.

the boy slammed into her, a low yet very hearable whimper escaping his mouth as he came. "say it again," he moaned, kissing down her back as leaked into her. "to you eli." she whimpered, both teens now breathing heavily.

as he was turning the young girl around, the door opened, "OH SHIT!" dd screamed out, "fuck get out!" lana said pulling the sheet over her. "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋!, 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐖𝐎." ddot yelled. "nigga get out!" edot yelled throwing a pillow at the two boys.

"why are y'al- oh wow-" ruby said shocked. "this is so embarrassing..." lana shouted covering her whole body with the sheet. "we not a secret anymore i guess." edot said standing up with the pillow around his member. "but can y'all get the fuck out!" he yelled.

"sorry." they all said in usion walking out the room. 

۵۵۵۵۵۵