𝗄𝖺𝗒𝖿𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄; ᵃˡʷᵃʸ ᴺ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ

⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

"𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋." india laughed, "nah u gripping my shit mane." kay laughed, "well u wanna looking like a clown for your music video?" she asked looking down at him. "no india i do not," kay said standing up.

"boy, what are you doing?" she asked, "you in a second right?" he smiled. "no you aren't kevin, sit cho ass down boy." she cooed, "mean ass." he said sitting in between her lap, "me, mean wowww." she dragged lifting up his chin up placing a kiss onto his lip.

"i love you." she giggled, "i love you to shawt," kay chuckled as she laid his head in her lap, "i love you to mini me." he laughed kissing her seven month belly. "nooo not mini you mini me." she chuckled parting his hair.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"oh yeah, my man so fineee!" india laughed as she recorded kay shaking his twist, "no more videos." he snickered as she sat her phone down. "wow dude, your a hater my storage doesn't seem to mind." she smiled,

"mhm." he said walking towards the girl, picking her up, india laughed wrapping her legs across his waist as he walked to the bed laying on his back her now on top of him, "we forever lil ma, i hope you forever know dat," kay says, licking his lips.

"boy, you know me or you not going nowhere anytime soon." she smiled, playing with his chain, "aye just incase something happens you gon forever stay by my side?" he asked as he gently rubbed her ass, "𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍." she laughed kissing his neck.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"in the case of kevin perez, you are here by held in rikers until further sentences, next case," the male judge yelled, banging his hammer up against the podium, nothing but cries and yells could be heard throughout the courtroom, as kay turned around he spotted teary eyed india holding their eight month son. "i love you india, tell karter i love him too."— "i love you more kay." she spoke.

kay was yanked up out of his chair by security guard, "ALWAYS N FOREVER." he yelled out, getting pushed through the exit door, "come on india, ima drive y'all home." dougie mumbled as india looked at him. "i shoulda known it wouldn't last this long." she mumbled as dougie hugged her.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

it'd marked two years since kay got locked up & india had been in depressive state every since but she stayed strong for their two year old son it was kind of hard though.

 kay was literally india's world and lord knows she told the boy over and over don't anything that could get him taken away but did he listen no, causing him to leave behind a lot of broken hearts. 

"mommy my tummy hurts!" karter yelled walking in the room causing india to click her ipad off, she'd been writing her thoughts down in her notes, she couldn't really talk to anyone about it which was crazy. "i told you not to eat that candy." she laughed picking him up.

"sorry, can we talk to daddy now?" he asked and her face changed, "uh daddy's busy y'know?" she smiled and he buried his head in her neck. "i know." he mumbled & india sighed rubbing his back, india hadn't got a call from kay in awhile & it wasn't like him.

he wouldn't go a long period without calling to check up on the two, "papi, you wanna run to the store?" she asked and he nodded, "okay." she got out the bed & walked up to the closet & pulled out some clothes for her & karter.

she decided to take a shower first, she did a twenty minute steamy shower & got dressed, she put on a black sweater & some biker shorts, & for karter she put him on a white tee with his black v71 jeans, she ain't feel like doing any makeup since she'd be right back at house.

she slid on her uggs, zipping up karters jacker, she walked out of my room and into the living where her mother was sitting watching tv. she must have heard india coming down the hall, and quickly smiled.

"hey baby, you okay?" she asked looking at the young girl with sympathy. "ma i'm good, we about to run to the deli be right back." india said grabbing her spare key. "oh okay baby be safe love you. " she said "love you too," she said opening the door and closing it.

karter & india becan walking hand to hand to the deli that wasn't that far from their apartment complex, once they reached the deli they walked inside where karter instantly ran towards the candy isle making india laugh.

"uncle setty." she heard karter laugh making her peak, where she seen setty b. " aye india!" he screamed as he picked up karter. he instantly smiled & walked towards her giving her a hug. "wassup." she smiled,

"what's the word gang. " he said laughing. "nun, just decided to get out the house," india said grabbing sum chips , a bev , and a sandwich, with sumonion rings on da side while she talked to setty.

"have you talked to kay?" she asked lowering her voice not wanting people to hear "yeah i talked to him bout three days ago why?" he said looking at her confused. "uh, just asking haven't talk to him in a few weeks." she replied,

" i really hope he gets' to come home soon, karter asks about him twenty four/ seven, and i miss him." india said handing the store clerk a twenty and she gave india a full black bag in return. india picked up karter & started walking outside" yeah, blocks been mad bored without y'all but yk gotta keep it pushing for lil karter" he said smiling.

"yeah i know, it's just mad hard, being a mother at nineteen, without ya lover helping," she mumbled. "shii, i could see, ya ass ain't been nowhere since lil k was born, needa get out the house more." she laughed.

" i really do, but ain't shit to do onna block." she said handing karter some prune juice, "drink this papi." she spoke, "me and cblu finna do the video shoot for setty blu pull up." he said. "ii, i'll see if my moms could babysit, "india replied, and he dapped her up, "ii, bet."

۵۵۵