𝗃𝖺𝗒𝗄𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇; ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ

⦍ 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗄𝗒'𝗄𝖾𝗅𝗅'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗄𝗒'𝗄𝖾𝗅𝗅'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 watching szn two of ginny & georgia (GOOD SHIT BTW!) while my bestfriend (melz) went out & got us some food preferably big macs & fries from mcdonald's

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 watching szn two of ginny & georgia (GOOD SHIT BTW!) while my bestfriend (melz) went out & got us some food preferably big macs & fries from mcdonald's. soon time went by & i was watching episode six but my phone starting ringing causing me to put down my brisk half&half drink , & licking the dust of takis i was just eating off my hand.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

⭕𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅

✆ 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋

𝗌𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋

i sat up looking at the contact name confused seeing that it was five in the morning & jay never calls at this time so i answered it , thinking some was wrong with him.

"hello?" i spoke but the other line was dead quiet. "jay you there?" i asked concerned as i heard rustling.

"uh hello?" a girl spoke from the other line & i looked at the phone shocked then put it back by my ear. "yo who is this?" i asked because the girl's voice sounded familiar. "jay's girlfriend zay." she laughed nervously & i raised my eyebrow.

"his what?!" i asked in a tone. "his gir-yo who the fuck you talking to?" jay asked in the background & i hung up the phone. "ky'kell remember; your on house arrest." i whispered while blowing & melz walked in.

"why you look like you over there meditating?" she asked putting the bags on the bed & i looked at her. "i'm finna kill him." i said getting up & she looked at me confused. "kill who?"

"justin! that's who." i shouted slipping my shoes on. "and the day of my fucking birthday." i mumbled. "i'm confused." she said laughing & i sat on the bed. "jay's cheating on me right now his bitch called my fucking phone." i said rolling my eyes for the tears wouldn't come out.

"what the fuck?" melz asked & i nodded. "i mean what the fuck that's so low." i said sniffing & she pulled me up. "let's go see." melz said making me laugh. "you dead serious?" i asked & she nodded. "fine." i said grabbing my coat.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

"𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐙 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐓!" dd said laughing as i set up the balloons. "it's five in the morning and you wanted to do this shit." ddot said eating a wing. "well nigga youn seem to mind since you eating all the damn food." i said throwing a balloon at him.

"nah cause how she ain't know my voice?" zay aka jayracks asked. "cause all she was so focused on you saying you his bitch." dd said laughing & jay rolled her eyes. "so like when they coming?" jah asked & i looked at my phone.

"they five miles away." i answered sitting on the couch. "prepare to get punched in yo shit." notti said laughing. "she ain't gon hit me once she see all this shit i brought her." i said pointing to the presents i got her.

as we was talking we heard a bang on the door & everybody hopped up. "nigga turn the lights off!" dd whispered & ddot & notti ran turning the lights off as they was running back ddot busted his ass making us laugh. "open the fucking door justin motherfucking reyes!" ky'kell yelled & i turned the living room light off opening the door.

"first off how dare you let a smooch call me at five and on my birthday?" she asked putting a bat in my face. "well-SURPRISEEE!" everybody yelled as i turned the lights on & ky put the bat down. "what the fuck?" she asked shocked & everybody laughed. "ooo she was finna beat your ass." melz said walking in.

"happy birthday ma." i said hugging her & she mugged me. "nah nigga who the fuck is zay?" she asked pushing me. "i'm zay bitch." jayracks said scoffing & ky'kell laughed. "fuck all y'all." she said smiling. "but thank y'all too." she said hugging me.

۵۵۵۵۵۵

SORRY FOR THE NEXT LINE.

"your ass was finna be looking like glenn and abraham off walking dead." she said putting the bat in my face again making me bit my lip. "you look mad good though so ion gon mind." i whispered kissing her & she laughed.

"just eww." dd & notti said laughing. "oh,  shit all this. for me?" she asked walking closer to the living room & i nodded. "aww thank you babyyy." she said kissing me again. "i'll thank you later." she whispered going to sit next to jay & i smiled. "girl if you was another bitch i'd kill you." she said hugging her & ddot got a hug next. 

۵۵۵