𝗃𝖺𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺; ᵛⁱᵃᵍʳᵃ/ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᵘᵖ ᵖʳᵃⁿᵏ ᵖ²

⦍ 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗃𝖺𝗁'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗃𝖺𝗁'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐌𝐄 &&' 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀 had our lil fun a week ago but i still wanted to get payback on her for that viagra prank she did on me because that shit was mad childish but it still was great BUT STILL , she left her phone & camera up here on charger so i g...

𝐌𝐄 &&' 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀 had our lil fun a week ago but i still wanted to get payback on her for that viagra prank she did on me because that shit was mad childish but it still was great BUT STILL , she left her phone & camera up here on charger so i grabbed her phone stuffing it my pocket & went to her youtube & started a live stream because ian have a prank channel. 

"ian jamia but i'm finna get her ass back deadass because all y'all motherfuckers foul for making her do that shit to me!" i said laughing lowly. "anyway ima be breaking up with her as a prank...mia if you see i deadass love you." i said setting her camera up jumping onto the bed.

"jamia!" i yelled & laughed at the camera before she came upstairs. "what bro?" she asked looking at me confused &  i scrunched my face. "see this why a nigga don't like you sometimes, always calling me bro like get the fuck." i said getting off the bed & she sat next to me. "oh i'm sorry baby." she said pecking my lips & i looked at her.

"what's wrong jah?" she asked & i sighed. "we gotta talk mia."

"about?" she said biting her bottom lip. "jamia you know i love you like i really do." i said sighing & she laughed. "jah i know and i love you too." she said smiling & i stood up causing her to mug me. "jah deadass what's going on?" she asked getting off the bed.

"i'm breaking up with you jamia." as i said that she looked at me confused. "nigga what?" she asked. "i'm like done bro." i said looking at her & she walked up to me. "jah stop fucking playing wimme." she said trying to grab my hand & i stepped back.

"oh..you foreal?" she asked , she sounded kinda hurt & i nodded. "yeah, i can't do us no more." she sniffed. "okay jah..okay." she sighed going towards the bed moving the covers around. "where the fuck is my phone?" she whispered before picking up her jacket off the floor putting it on walking back downstairs.

i felt bad that i wanted to pull out but i remembered her prank , she came back upstairs again going into the bathroom. "where is my phone!" she yelled & i sat down.

"david!" she called out & he came in the room a few seconds later he looked at me before walking into the bathroom. "what wrong my heart?" he asked & i sighed.

"can you call my phone, for i can go home?" she asked as her voice cracked. "what happen?" he asked & she laughed. "ask your fucking brother please just call my phone." she said leaving the room & dd looked at me confused. 

"the fuck you do to my sister?" he asked & i looked up. "broke up with- nigga what?"

"as a prank dd." i laughed & he looked at me with a stank face. "that shit ain't funny...where her phone at?" he asked & i patted my pocket & and he laughed.

"go get her for me." i said smiling & he walked out & i walked to the closet. "i can't hurt my mamas no more y'all i'm sorry."

dd & jamia came upstairs a minute later , jamia almost had all of her stuff in her hand that she left at my house , she looked at me before speaking up. "dd said you had my phone. can i have it?" she asked looking at me & i accidentally smiled.

"jamia..baby you just got pranked." i said grabbing her camera. "the breaking up prank was success y'all." i said in the camera walking closer to her throwing my arm around her shoulder & she looked at me in disbelief. "your so fucking lame jah." she said slapping my chest & i handed the cam to dd.

"paybacks a bitch." i laughed & she mugged me. "i hate you, i really do." she said laughing & i grabbed her face kissing her. 

"you my heart i'll never fuck you over baby. you my everythang." i said kissing her forehead.

"corny! do i get money for this shit though?" dd asked & we both looked at him. "dd was in on it?" she asked & i shook my head. "no he just dumb youn get paid nigga." i said flipping dd off.

"i hope one day jamia come to her senses and dump your ass!" he said walking away & jamia laughed. "ma-bitch i wish you would."

"i was finna say may i get my phone jah & watch that bitch word!"

۵۵۵