𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺; ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵛⁱᵉʷ

⦍ 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ⦎𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 & 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 leather couch in front of the camera while the production crew were the back

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 leather couch in front of the camera while the production crew were the back. she laid back into the cushions & put her airpods in playing nba youngboy - proud of myself while stuffing her hands into the pockets of her teddy hoodie , waiting for the cameras to start rolling.

"so what's good ren?" the interviewer , antonio asked as he walked up to the other couch to sit down as he dapped her up & she smiled. "shit nothing i'm straight." she answered.

"love what you did with your hair." he complimented. 

"thank you." she replied smiling showing her black braces. "and i already got the questions ready right here." he said lifting up a couple cards to show her. "there might be some personal questions bout who your dating and allat, but that's just so everyone that loves you know who you really are and where you coming from, you know what i'm saying?" he explained.

"fasho antonio, i hear you." serenity nodded & leaned up when the production team started to get ready. antonio & ren got the cue to start & the camera started rolling.

"yo what's good everybody today we got a new guest." antonio gestures to the girl who sat next to him. "introduce yourself, girl."

"what good y'all it's ya girl ren." she said laughing in the camera. "okay, so we know you stay in la, but where you born?" he asked.

"atlanta." she answered & he nodded. "oh foreal, how was it staying in atlanta with your mother?"

"i mean shit it was aight besides the constant moving at a young age plus growing up famous it was straight but i lived with my grandma mostly while my mother and father were out."

"is there anything that you experienced living in the atlanta?" he asked & she laughed. "i mean a whole lotta shit happened when i was living there."

"like what?" he asked looking at her & she sighed. "some days were bad, some was good others were very horrible." she said chuckling.

"the horrible meaning when you lost your best friend?" he asked & she nodded. "yep, that kinda messed me up a bit you know? shit foreal hurts sometimes."

"you wanna talk about it?" 

"sure." she let out a deep sigh before replying again. "his name was kj, we'd be best friends since first grade. she laughed , "he'd went to party well we both did but only i came back... kj had got shot three times in the crossfire." she stopped & wiped the tear that was falling. "i couldn't help him so i still somewhat carry him with me." she said smiling as she held up the chain with kj's full name in cursive. kareem.kj.dallas

ren's tone & mood was always different when she talked about kj. he was her heart , twin , first love , basically her whole world. her whole demeanor just changes at his name. her heart felt heavy at just the name of her best friend.

"sorry for your lost, i know he's proud of you right now." he smiled & she let out a soft laugh.

"preciate it."

"so you've done some modeling and rumor has it your falling in your parent's footsteps in music, how they feel bout that are they proud?"

"for sure, they are" she nodded. "they've been telling me to keep on doing it if i actually love it which i do it's a way to express myself and my feels." she laughed.

"who would you say is your biggest supporter in your life right now." antonio asked , looking up from the cards & he could see her think for a little bit , before a smile slowly stretched across her face. "my boyfriend maybe."

"boyfriend? it wouldn't happen to be ddosama the boy a lot of fans saw you getting cozy with on live with a month ago huh?"

she laughed before replying. "yeah, yeah. it's him, check out his new songs that just came out, y'all finna love that shit foreal."

"fasho, fasho." he laughed. "so how long you and mr. osama been going on?" he asked & she chuckled nervously. "six, seven months? met him when i went to a model thing in harlem."

"he's been feeling me since we started talking like he deadass understands me like nobody else." she smiled. "so a singer and rapper it's giving your parents." antonio said laughing.

"ooo, it kinda is, he be making fun of me when we be freestyling."

"so he tryna make you into a rapper?" he asked & she nodded laughing. "i think so but i kinda suck."

"you ever think of collaborating with him?"

"i been thinking about it for a bit, but i think he gon just be distracting me in the studio, you know he's a bit freaky?" antonio shifted his head down slightly laughing. "no, what you mean by that ren?" antonio chuckled , serenity hid her face for a second before answering.

"dd's mad fine like...we not getting no work done in the stu if we together he just distracting i mean, no words to explain that shit but he my everything."

"in what ways has dd been supportive of you in your career?" he asked & she leaned back. 

"well, you know whenever we visit or like we together and i have to stay late nights in the studio, he's always there with me, helping me out with my lyrics and getting me my favorite foods."

"whenever i'm just stressed out, he'd facetime me and just talk.. he like the only one that got me real shit. dd's my biggest fan. he at every show that i perform at if he's not like busy with his or if he has time. deadass he knows every song, every lyric. like that's the typa love we have."

she laughed. "what the new yorkers be saying. he's my heart."

"woahh stealing your mans slang but, sounds like dd's the boyfriend everybody wants."

"nah on everything, he really is. it's me and my boy against the world, ya hear me?" she said looking at the camera & antonio could see the genuineness in her voice when she said that.

"damn, renny." he said laughing. "now everybody know that you serious about dd."

"of courseee. he forever gon be my boy."

"alright, moving on to the next question, how was it writing dear kareem in the stu..."

۵۵۵۵۵۵

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 was that dd was watching the interview from the recording studio. he had put aside all the work he had to do for his new song & pulled up her live interview. so here he was , sat in the spinning studio chair , & cheesing hard at his phone . the way she just was mentioning him just made him wanna levitate. plus he felt that his girlfriend was too fine on camera, had him chessing while his toes curled.

"yo,dd we gotta start recording now. you ready bro?" ddot urged him out the chair & he sighed , turning off his phone putting it in his back pocket. "yeah i'm ready.

۵۵۵

author's notes'
part two cooking up somewhere,
it'd be out in a few.