Volume 2 - Thanks!

And that is the end of Volume 2. If you haven't read all of the story, I'd recommend doing that first, but if you want to read this first then...well, I can't control you.

Before I say anything, I'll say what everyone is probably wondering, yes, there will be a Volume 3 of MOB. I mean, unless you guys really don't want a Volume 3, but I feel like that isn't the case.

There's more about Volume 3 coming up in a little bit, so hang tight if you wanna know more.

Now it's time to get to the "thank you" portion!

THANK YOU

Seriously though, thank you everyone. It's because of you that I write these stories, and I appreciate all of the time you spend to read and enjoy the story.

At the end of Volume 1, we were at 485K views and 24K votes on Wattpad for Volume 1. Now, one year later, and MOB Volume 1 is at 1.14M views and 45.8K votes.

HUH? Not only did we hit ONE MILLION views, but we also almost doubled the votes. In the span of one year! One!

And that's not even including this book you just finished reading, Volume 2! Which has 151K views and 6.35K votes! On a story that starts with chapter 125!

That's insane!

So if you were to combine the two, the total MOB storyline has a total of 180 chapters, 1.29M views, and 52.15K votes.

THATS EVEN MORE INSANE!

So really, thank you all for the support. I hope to continue writing fun stories, including MOB Volume 3.

Speaking of, let's talk about that.

VOLUME 3

Volume 3 won't be starting right away. MOB is basically going to be on a break for a month or two as I collect together my ideas and figure out how I want it to be structured, along with creating a new cover and yada yada, basically it's coming to a Wattpad near you, soon, but not quite yet.

But I want to give people a little bit of a "sneak peek", I guess you could call it, of what's coming in Volume 3.

First, is there will be more slice of life than what was featured in Volume 2. It won't all be slice of life, there's still one more major plot point that needs to be resolved...

LOOKING AT YOU ROSE!

...along with one more "big baddie" to fight.

Other than that, here's some stuff I plan to include into Volume 3. This isn't a definitive list, things could be added or left out, but these are the things, as of now, I plan on having.

1 - YUI ARC!

2 - AMBER ARC!!!!!

(FINALLY, FOR THE LOVE OF-)

3 - MERLIN ARC?!

4 - IRIS ARC?!?!!?!

5 - ERICA ALTER ARC

6 - AZEROTH REDEMPTION

(not in this definitive order)

So, there's a lot of things to be excited for, I think.

Now for the next thing, questions! I love giving my readers questions to answer to learn more about what their favorite parts where, along with helping to grow my craft as well.

So if you wouldn't mind answering, I'd appreciate it! Some of these may be familiar, but I have some new ones too.

So, here we go!

QUESTIONS

Who's your favorite character (out of everyone)?

Who's your favorite character introduced in Volume 2?

Should new characters be introduced in Volume 3? (I'll still be focusing on developing old ones regardless of yes or no)

Who's your favorite yandere girl?

Who's your favorite side-character?

Who do you want to see more of?

What was your favorite moment of Volume 2?

What was the funniest line/moment of Volume 2 to you?

Which surprise/plot twist of Volume 2 surprised you the most?

Which surprise/plot twist of Volume 2 was your favorite?

Which Volume 2 arc was your favorite?

Which Volume 2 fight was your favorite?

If I were to focus on improving one of these in future books, which would you like me to focus on?

1 - Villains
2 - The Harem Girl's relationships with each other
3 - World Building
4 - New Genre Exploration (like Sci-Fi, etc)

Would you like to see more chapters focusing on the harem girl's relationships with each other? (Erica and Lily being best friends, Iris and Irene being sisters, Bianca and Aoi being birds of a same feather, along with new combinations)

Anyone who's read the 100 Girlfriends Manga will get what I'm talking about.

What is your favorite part of the MOB world? (Like, your favorite piece of world-building, for example. Arcanas? Tiers? Rifts?)

Possible future story, (it'll be a while till we get here) a story that's a mix of MOB and MONSTER or a story more different?

Well, I think that's everything.

Once again, thank you all for reading.