159 - The Dragon Of The Lost Isles

"That monster is strong." Medea informed. "However, it's not as strong as Lupercio. Probably about S Rank?"

Well, we should be able to handle this then. It'll still be difficult though.

The tornado was upon us in seconds. We quickly gripped onto the trees of the island, hanging on as extreme winds raged. Any normal person would have been swept away by now.

In front of us, entering through the storm, revealed the yellow dragon. Smoke flared from its nostrils as it floated above us, just staring. It's eyes traveled from one person to the next as we regained our footing and summoned our Arcanas, ready for a fight.

"Unworthy." A deep voice rumbled from its maw.

"Well shit, it talks." Goku replied, dumbfounded.

"I will make you leave this plane." It growled, its mouth opening to reveal a yellow ball forming in its throat. "Die."

I dashed in front, morphing Loki into a large, half-circle shield. The others got behind me, supporting the shield as with a loud shriek the beam slammed against the shield.

It slowly pushed us back, but Loki did the job in successfully deflecting the beam, the bright yellow matter flying high into the sky with a large explosion.

The explosion washed against the sky, dispersing the tornado, the winds calming down while the skies still remained dark and ready to throw lightning. I morphed Loki back into his axe form, gripping it in my hands.

"An interesting item." The dragon mused. "It will not save you."

"I'm tired of listening to this." Principal sighed. "Can we start?"

A grin appeared on Brandon's face. "Let's. Emi, it's time for the steam maneuver."

"Got it." Emi grinned. Her sword ignited with a bright fire as two horns grew from her head. She swung her sword, sending a wave of fire that did nothing but lightly tickle the dragon.

Brandon slammed his spear into the ground, ice shooting out from the ground in giant spikes. He thrust his hand out, the spikes breaking from the ground in accordance. They were tossed in the air, where Emi swung her sword once more, sending another wave of fire towards the flying ice.

Steam filled the air, obscuring the dragon's vision as it eyes became cloudy. It's mouth opened once more for another beam, and we quickly ran out of the way as the beam blasted past us.

"Goku!" Brandon yelled, running over.

"It's showtime!" Goku grinned, gripping his shotgun and launching a chain from it. It flew towards the dragon, before wrapping around the base of one it's wings. Brandon hopped onto Goku's back, before the two jumped off the island and swung upwards onto the dragon.

The dragon, sensing their presence, screamed as it attempted to shake them off. It flew up into the air, taking the two on a joyride.

"It's been a long time since we've fought in a group like this before." Mom laughed.

"Yes, it has been." Principal let out a small smile. "The usual?"

"The usual." Mom nodded.

"Of course." Principal sighed.

Mom thrust her hands out, and from a shadow on the ground appeared a shield like construct. Principal hopped onto it, crouching down and clutching the sides. From behind, Mom did a twirl before a glow started to appear around her leg as she slammed it into the back of the construct, and in an instant Principal was flying through the sky.

"Here!" Brandon yelled, thrusting his free hand out, while the other held onto Goku.

Principal rocketed through the sky, past the flying lightning, grabbing onto Brandon's arm. He swung her upwards, allowing her to roll onto the dragon's back.